Reviews for i like you most when you're cruel
sunshineandlove chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
wow. this story was definitely amazing. love your style and how you wrote pq. totally did them justice. ;] 3
FlopsyOllie chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Yay! I thought Quick was missing last night too... made me sad. It's only the fist ep, but eh... I hope we get to see something, or at least something about them missing Beth...

Great job!
PacificRomance chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
ugh, this was so good. I was so disappointed that Puck wasn't in the episode more and didn't have anything with Quinn. it was such a let down. I wish this had happened. great job.
stopthenrewind chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
This was gorgeous. The length was just right, just short and simple but really sweet. I could imagine it actually happened on the show (and it really, really should have, just saying). I would love a scene where Puck and Quinn would talk about having to give up Beth. This is amazing, hope you write more ;)
dreamsfilltheemptysky chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Loved it, please write for glee.
ktsm10 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
You are amazing...just like this story

Seren McGowan chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I don't know if I have reviewed any of your stories before, but if I haven't, I am so, so sorry, because honestly, everything you write deserves a letter-long review filled with things like "you're awesome" "this almost made me cry" "I'm favourting" and stuff like that.

Because hell, your writing is so SO awesome! Everythime I read one of your stories I get goosebumps, and afterwards I get so ispired and it's all amazing.

And your quick perfect I have no words. Really.

I'll keep reading, because really, you make my day everytime you write!