Reviews for Another Mistaken Experiment
JoyRose10 chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Very emotional Sherlock indeed. Thanks!
JoyRose10 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Ok, I usually read all of a story before leaving one,generally brief, comment of review. But this was so VERY entertaining I just had to jot it down before continuing on with the rest of this delightful gem! Thank you!
Brightpath2 chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Off I go to read the canon Holmes one 3 this was amazing.
Ennui Enigma chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
So far, this version keeps Sherlock and John in character as their modern incarnations in Sherlock BBC. Very nicely written! You have a nice mixture of dialogue and descriptions that lend themselves to portraying the boys' emotions neatly!
Ennui Enigma chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Well, Sherlock is a much younger, inexperienced, less-in-control of his feelings, kind of detective than ACD portrayed
Ennui Enigma chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Hmm. Mrs. Pencil sent me your direction. Intrigued due to your concept of writing a modern version of your Victorian era story. Will let you know more after reading the pair :-) Off to an excellent start!
Living in a fantasy chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
This was a very fun story
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Great modernisation of the story, loved it!

Darklight247 chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
This was brilliant, great job! :)
Lolapola chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
This is so good, is it finished? it just didnt seem finished, but its still good :)
Majnoona chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Oh, that was great, but there should be more!
AdidasandPie chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
Yay, conclusion! A satisfying story. Glad bbc has brought your holmes muse back.

I'm off to read the canon part!
Reuben deFlash chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
Glad you uploaded - the best thing about this story is the vulnerability of Sherlock and how he shatters from a simple mistake that we'd probably just dismiss. I guess that's because in the modern version, as a character he is fair more know, the whole high functioning sociopath thing. Anyway I liked it, keep it up and I may take you up on the challenge!
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
I really enjoyed reading both versions of this. Perhaps I will accept your challenge... B-D
mrspencil chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
Works well here too! Contrasts are fascinating. ( you may have meant oxygen cannula)

Mrs P :)