Reviews for Love of Simplicity
DschingisKhan chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
This was interesting. The word choice is often gratuitously people, but I like your character interpretations (especially Usagi). Also props for Setsuna and her romantic situation; tastefully done.

Hey, I figure you might come back some day to finish it, so I'll leave proper feedback!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
This is a very nice story, but I seem to note this hasn't been continued for over two years now.
chaosrin chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
Its really deep the good kind...

anyway please update
lactvoodle chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
great chapter.

also good story flow if that makes sense.
lactvoodle chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
very nice chapter

good pluto
lactvoodle chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
AMAZING

simple amazing.

also like the fact that you point out how wrong the age differanse makes the romance.
lactvoodle chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
wow.

very realistic.

in a very good way.
lactvoodle chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
wow.

loved it .

you really catch what bot characters are in the series
lactvoodle chapter 3 . 5/22/2011

good.

very good honest chapter
lactvoodle chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
a few spelling errors.

otherwise a close to perfect chapter
Saiyagurl87 chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
love it! update soon!
TheKueken chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
Oh, God, please go on writing this!

Mercury and Saturn aren't only my all-time-fave senshi, but imo also the most neglected chars in the official Sailorverse. Plus, I always thought they are as similar, yet opposite to each another they'ld make a lovely couple, given the chance.

Picture my neverending joy at finding and reading this FF!

(hint: \o/ )

I do like how you've portrait (all) the girls and their relationships to each another (loved the 'mom'-part _- ). Some things strike me sometimes a bit off-canon first, but self-explaining enough in the end to follow along without any complains, rather resulting in cheers for the well-made twists.

Another great thing is your approach for the angsty'ish adolescent Saturn - I admitably in my own head pictured the butterfly-chasing kid and eerily-aware and way-too-wise-for-her-age mini-Saturn, growing quickly into a somewhat self-confident, mysterious, prudent yet cheeky and playful, ambivalent teenager.. XD But, I do love all the thought you put into the memories and horrors from her previous past life/lives, her ultimate destiny/fate as a senshi and the lack of a real childhood/life there and their potential powers (couldn't agree more on the 'Mercury's powers having way more potential than her known attacks lead us to believe' part).

I also appreciate your respect for the girls' innocence (...although some darker side of myself starves for maybe a sequel with them giving in to temptation ;;)

I also enjoy your way of reflecting means of life, love and purpose, especially with these two insightful characters.

I guess the only complaint I could voice would be the all-time hovering sword of Damocles called "Fate", which might be getting a bit too much attention, spoiling the fun ; But then again, you seem to have something in particular in mind about it, so I'll just go with the flow...

Although I do love to see what exactly you have in mind for this couple to come and how to wind it all up, I wish it wouldn't end anytime soon - or you'ld at least have grown enough on the pair to plot a continuation of any kind... .. ö.ö ?
Spikesagitta chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
At least they have each other for the coming...whatever that is coming, social ostracize, or fallout from friends and such.

huh...I always wonder about the relationship between Michiru, Haruka and Setsuna :P
Saiyagurl87 chapter 7 . 1/26/2011