Reviews for The Mirror
Just a Fan chapter 1 . 9/18
Holy shit. Wow that was intense and MANNN that ending! This was amazing! Keep up the good work~!
XxSil chapter 1 . 6/3
Dude... just... DUDE! Oh my god! That was awesome! I feel like you should add more, but this is good on its own.
rubyfaye chapter 1 . 5/15
Leaving this account chapter 1 . 3/1
this needs another part i i hate it to end like this
neverXmind chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
only fuck, please continue! you can't leave it like this!
It's-effing-fusha chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Woah, this for real needs a sequel.
Canadaka-Eh chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I hope your happy! I'm fruking crying right now. But other than that it was a great story.
eenayde chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
This was just... WoW. Amazing. I was completely entranced whilst reading this. I absolutely loved it. I am a sucker for fics like this, and this one just made my day. ;)
kj chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
I dont care that this is a 2010 fic i had to say this was beautiful.
GrimmReflections chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Let's rip out my heart, I don't need it T_T...seriously though this was really good.
Nebelsue chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I loved your story :) We feel at the beginning that there's something odd in this story of imaginary friend. Besides If I had a doubt about Matthew's being Alfred' dead twin, the end was perfect. I am particulary fond of the moments where Alfred try to make Matthew jealous...
ahappygoat chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
i love this story! good twist ending w though i wish it were longer! im a selfish reader and i neeeed to know more, this could go on in so many different ways. but at the same time it was the perfect ending. great story!
SouthParkKyman chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I have no words for this, this is just so amazing
27aquarrow72 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
F*ck! F*ck! F*ck! F*ck! F*********ck!
This is getting interesting...

GenderBender25 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Oh dear lord. Why? This is too interesting! Give me a sequel please!