Reviews for Please
Willa1317 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Oh my goodness! So sad. But it hurts so good! Aw, and imagine Harry finding Severus dead in Shrieking Shack after all this?! So much more emotional than canon. Really well done even though I was secretly hoping you would find a way to bring Sirius back the whole time...
Wonderfully done. My heart aches for them all.
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Wow that was amazingly intense! A bit weird... Ok SUPER weird, but intense!
Kool n Krazy Kaida chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
damn that is one good story
and you manage to make me cry
oh my gosh this is one fantastic story
and then in the end harry finally realises the truth right?
like in canon and then...?
does he still pair up with ginny?
it's great how you made the ending open
now i will continue to think the possibilitites in how it ends
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This was so sad, you did a wonderful job, especially with that last bit. Thank you.
Cha The Emerald Panther chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
OO I want more v.v
Sayu Koishimoto chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
a bit of angst? my god, this is a hell lot of angst! I'm lucky that my lacrimal ducts are dry in this moment, but if they weren't, I'd be crying a hell lot! It's toooo sad! Gosh. Hate Dumble... And I really liked your personification of Severus! Really nice work with that one! (: just didn't like the end (angsttttt x_x)

SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
oh my gawd you...! I'm crying way too much and it wont stop and whyd u make it sooo sad and I can't believe youd end it like that and sev never even told him he loved him and ur just mean now i cant breathe properly cuz my nose is stuffed from crying and you suck wwwwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! u big meanie.
IvoryKate chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Good god, this is incredible. I love the complicated web of relationships you developed between all three characters, and the nuances of their emotions/desires for each other. I also love how you didn't just though reality out the window and make it all work out in the end. No, that couldn't really happen, so you didn't let it happen. Rock on.

And, as an added bonus, it was deliciously hot.

Veritas Odium Parit chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Another breathtaking story
zoobster chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Ahahaha, jag snyftar i själen, jag lovar. Så otroligt bitterljuvt. Älskar det. Mycket vackert.
outofcharacter chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Wow, I loved this story, it left a strong impression. Very well interpreted characters and well done on aligning the SS/HP/SB relationship to the Canon storyline and timeframe. A very good shortstory. I loved how you portrayed the different three main characters' relationships to one another and the theme with everybody leaving Harry was really engaging and sad, but suiting.
WalksThisWay chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Wow. This was well done.
Queen Marimo chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
i loved this alot! is there going to be more? it's REALLY good im sad about sirius but i hope snape and harry can get back together or at least be close!
Jessarie chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
oh my god, i hate you so bad right now, thats so sad, poor harry... anyways you write wonderfully and its a great story :)
LadySlytherin05 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
SPOILER. I was very surprised by the outcome of this story. I didn't think you would stick to the canon story (other than the obvious) and wasn't expecting Sirius' death. I felt so heartbroken for Severus when he said he was Sirius' replacement. Things like that just shoot straight to my heart and break it into pieces.

I like that you ended there because I don't think I could've handled Harry's reaction to that and to Severus' death later on. The only negative thing I have to say is about Harry's age. I wish he was at least 16 before their relationship started but I'm not too upset over it. I like that you didn't make Severus and Sirius get over their animosity just like that but that they were starting to get used to each other. I also like that you gave glimpses of them together rather than a whole story; it makes it easier somehow to get over that the story is a tragedy. Overall I'm glad I read this; it was different from anything else I've read. Good job!