Reviews for Not Quite Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Sennychicken chapter 9 . 10/17/2014
Hope he gets wat he wants ] yr sooooo ood at writting
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
The fact that four eleven-year-olds could easily breach the so-called "security measures" - even Ron, who's hardly the sharpest tool in the shed, aced the chess match - says less to me about the brilliance of the kids than it does about the ineptitude of the adults in charge of them. The troll was the most dangerous of the bunch, although three of them could have taken it, I believe.

I'm just curious why the door off the corridor wasn't locked with a more secure, complex system of locking charms? That is where the worst offense lay ... aside from even having the stone in the castle in the first place!
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
Having Neville along certainly helped, not only with the Devil's Snare but also a bit with the chess game and having an extra helper to get back.
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 3/19/2014
I wondered what those terms meant (although I had a good idea about that) and from what language or story you had borrowed, so I Googled them. Since most fanfics are somewhat alternate universe, why should anyone care if you borrow from various sources, as long as you give credit? And you did!

I guess Hermione will figure out the soul-bond thing as soon as she checks those terms, and then what she saw in the mirror will make sense to her. The question is whether or not she will tell Harry. Or perhaps it will all come out when the Tonkses start working on Harry's guardianship business ... once they get a look at that will.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
I love it when self-righteous Malfoy is tossed into detention sling with them, the arrogant little twerp!
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
So once again Dumbledore is the stumbling block. Is he a jerk in your AU, or is he good but just misguided? I suppose we will see soon enough.
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
Hmmm ... Another sign that Harry and Hermione are soul bonded? I'm curious ... The initial bond with her was blue. The bonds with the twins, Tonks, and Neville were all yellow. Blue for love, yellow for friendship? Does it mean this group of friends are bound for life, or that their magics are connected somehow?
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
The other half ... Is the Hat referring to Hermione? Must be a soul bond, then.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
I wonder why Neville doesn't keep Trevor in a carrier of some sort. Either that or learn the summoning charm!
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Ah, so the bond has already begun, eh? I guess the question is whether it's a friendship bond or a love bond. Too bad the Grangers don't pick up Harry on the first and drive him. It would be a much more pleasant trip.
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 13 . 3/11/2014
Loved this story! i hope there is a sequel, you are an amazing author!
a chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
Why the fuck is a smarter Harry just accepting that a "teacher" at the school is trying to murder him and not do anything about it?
bobcox26 chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
I like most of the story but so is to close to the b ook, and why the hell did you added Ron to the group he is not needed for anything by now they all know how to play or come up with a better way around the trap
Midnight168 chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
Very good story what's the name of your next Harry potter
To the TARDIS chapter 5 . 5/16/2013