Reviews for Not Quite Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Grey chapter 13 . 9/12
Not bad, but in desperate need of Brit-picking.
Crismebella chapter 13 . 8/31
Over all a very good story. Thank you for a great read.
Crismebella chapter 8 . 8/30
Good chapter! Follow the storyline but in a totally different way.
Crismebella chapter 7 . 8/30
Some of your stuff like Hermione meeting Tonks is pretty good but mostly your story seems to be a summary of the original story
Crismebella chapter 6 . 8/30
You sent them to bed without their supper.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 5 . 7/23
Fucking manipulative teachers.
I don't care if Harry is eleven I was a right stubborn jackass by four.
As for Draco, why didn't Harry just let the dumbass get caught by the teachers for being on a broom? The key to dealing with stupid people is to stay out of their way. They will kill themselves off eventually, and you don't want them taking you with them.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 3 . 7/23
Go harry.
I wish I had thought of that book thing. To be fair I never got to share more than one class with any girl though.
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 5 . 6/18
I love the way your making Harry a bit more intelligent by his continued exposure to Hermione! that's fantastic.
Jack Faire 2 chapter 13 . 6/5
Sequel oh my god please would love to see one of these for each book it's bloody brilliant.
Sennychicken chapter 9 . 10/17/2014
Hope he gets wat he wants ] yr sooooo ood at writting
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
The fact that four eleven-year-olds could easily breach the so-called "security measures" - even Ron, who's hardly the sharpest tool in the shed, aced the chess match - says less to me about the brilliance of the kids than it does about the ineptitude of the adults in charge of them. The troll was the most dangerous of the bunch, although three of them could have taken it, I believe.

I'm just curious why the door off the corridor wasn't locked with a more secure, complex system of locking charms? That is where the worst offense lay ... aside from even having the stone in the castle in the first place!
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
Having Neville along certainly helped, not only with the Devil's Snare but also a bit with the chess game and having an extra helper to get back.
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 3/19/2014
I wondered what those terms meant (although I had a good idea about that) and from what language or story you had borrowed, so I Googled them. Since most fanfics are somewhat alternate universe, why should anyone care if you borrow from various sources, as long as you give credit? And you did!

I guess Hermione will figure out the soul-bond thing as soon as she checks those terms, and then what she saw in the mirror will make sense to her. The question is whether or not she will tell Harry. Or perhaps it will all come out when the Tonkses start working on Harry's guardianship business ... once they get a look at that will.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
I love it when self-righteous Malfoy is tossed into detention sling with them, the arrogant little twerp!
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
So once again Dumbledore is the stumbling block. Is he a jerk in your AU, or is he good but just misguided? I suppose we will see soon enough.