Reviews for Of Dreams and Nightmares
LonelyNightz chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
aww, great story!
Aquarius Seth chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Ah found it! I had lost this one in the slew of other things I'm trying to finish reading! Glad I found it-it was cute. Thank you for sharing. :)
Flatpickluvr chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Now THIS I can believe. I'm not an addict but I've taken care of a lot of addicts and I can attest that one slip off the wagon can cause the craving to come back even worse, and yes, they can go through withdrawal even after just one slip up. The symptoms that you described House going through are quite accurate for someone who's been off opiates for a year and then takes a few too many. Actually I think this whole chapter is quite believable. Someone who went through what House went through in the season finale would have increased physical pain, would be tempted to go back on the vicodin, and I think it would have been more realistic on the show if they in fact did have him go back on it. I think they should have had him shout out loud to the world that his leg really was killing him and it wasn't just all in his head. In your story, the fact that Wilson had to inject him with Toradol should make everyone take notice that his pain is not in his head.

I like how you wrote the disintegrating relationship between Sam and Wilson and how Wilson saw that his place was with House. I swear, between your stories and the way the show is going now, I'm going to turn into a Hilson fan yet...
Flatpickluvr chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
He's hallucinating Cuddy? Oh, No! What are you going to do when episode 7x2 rolls around and everyone finds out Huddy is for real? (Smiling)

Actually, I'm more concerned with what I'm going to do when episode 7x7 rolls around and Huddy blows up. That will be the end of the current 7 story arc, and unless they hire some new writers with new ideas between now and then, we all know what is going to happen.

Seriously. I'm beginning to think the show's writers ought to make House a Hilsonuddy - swings both ways.
HermioneSparta chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
Aww, so cute. Excellent story, perfect ending to Cuddy and Sam. Keep it up.
paulac45 chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
Nice little story but am so glad that wasn't an hallucination in the show!
JiraiyasGirl chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
Loved this! God, what a conniving bitch Sam is! I wonder if this could possibly happen this season (the pregnancy thing, that is)?

Enjoyed the ending it was really sweet! Can't wait to see what you come with next. Have a good weekend! : )
George Stark II chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
This was awesome! I totally loved not just Sam's reaction but House's reaction to Sam's reaction. "'Hi, Sam! Welcome home!'" I could totally see that happening. And her trying to get pregnant behind Wilson's back—very realistic and clever. I think this has been my favourite of your shorter stories. One thing—who was House's last hallucination supposed to be? It said Wilson had a good idea of who it was but I was a bit lost. Anyway, totally loved this story, loved the fact that even though it was only two chapters they were reasonably long chapters, and of course I love the Hilson. Happy. :-)
Bioluminescence chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I do like your version of 7x01 better than the dim and warped echo of the show that aired on Monday night. The entire episode seemed to me like a dream or hallucination, and not just because I prefer Hilson. I was completely ready to be non-judgmental of the Huddy I knew would be the focus, but when the episode ended I felt like I'd been watching some other show. I'm not sure if the strange dream-like quality was intentional (Did anyone else notice the slight baubles in speech and awkwardness in playing characters these actors have been portraying for years?), but I'd be more than relieved if it was all written off as a dream or hallucination or something. Anyways, it wasn't my intention to go off on an episode rant in your review. I like the way your developing this even if part of me is sad to see House fall back to the Vicodin. I've always been curious as to how his Vicodin use, which had been heavy for years, suddenly caused him to see things that were so vivid his analytical mind had little trouble accepting as real.
Dara-si chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Thiss absolutly amazing start! Cant wait for more...
JiraiyasGirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Really enjoying this so far looking forward to more!

I felt so bad for House I can't imagine what it's like to not know what real and what's not. That must be terrifying.
Law Denvir chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Ooooooooo, dis ones gon-be goood!
menolly-au chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Interesting idea to make the whole Cuddy encounter an hallucination and makes more sense than the episode :)
George Stark II chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Well my interest is piqued. The Vicodin thing is pretty serious, it kind of bugs me that they're gonna try to cover it up, but still I'm interested to see where this is going. Well I can guess where it's going when you say preslash—what I'm interested in is how it gets there. But please finish WB I need to know how that ends!
thyla chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Love your story! Huddy makes me sick to my stomach! Please update soon.