Reviews for Closer to God
TrueSkye chapter 40 . 6h
What a beautiful, beautiful journey this has been. Thank you for spinning it so artfully, and most of all, thank you for sharing it with us all.
ShadowFlamePanther chapter 43 . 8/3
I can not get over how great this story is. Its one of my go to rereads all the time. I lobe how it ends, I laugh every time. It should be nominated for an award.
Leila Hale chapter 43 . 7/27
Hey !

Just wanted to thank you for that story ! It was awesome !

L-H
rachel625 chapter 43 . 6/26
I hated how much of an asshole Paul was but this story was great! I loved the ending!
MrsLMB chapter 13 . 3/25
Yes! They finally talked! Now Paul just needs to pull his head out of his ass.
MrsLMB chapter 1 . 3/25
I was wondering if she would fall pregnant. Hoping mystery guy comes into the picture soon.
MrsLMB chapter 3 . 3/25
Was so hooked from the beginning that I realized I haven't reviewed yet. Love it so far!
MarinaNamaste chapter 42 . 3/7
This is the second time I’ve read this story and I still loved it! Well done!
MiccaF chapter 43 . 2/26
Love this story every time I read it! I always know where to go when I need a Paul fix :-)
Blistful2006 chapter 21 . 1/31
Whiplash with these two honestly I am reading this story with complete Glee I don't know if you ever read Beautiful Disaster by Jamie Mcquire but your Paul here is reminding me in parts of Travis Maddox. A complete bad boy that I totally book crushed and left me in a book fog at the end. The whiplash with these two is reminding me of that and Damnit poor Seth what is with all these loose lips lol.
Blistful2006 chapter 20 . 1/31
Great Jacob is back to being a ass himself and you have presented my achilles heal for stories. A badboy ass who slowly softens to the heroine but is still remotely a ass to everyone else. If that is how this begins to go lol. Love those and so enjoying this read I keep having to convince myself to not comment every chapter since it a older story.
Blistful2006 chapter 18 . 1/31
Man loose lips galore amongst them lol sheesh
Blistful2006 chapter 15 . 1/31
Dumb dumb Paul I am trying to keep in mind he is young through it all but come on he just can't seem to grasp how seriously he messed up. Only now is it sort of getting it and still he fights silly man
Blistful2006 chapter 14 . 1/31
Kathleen got her groove back lol
Blistful2006 chapter 12 . 1/31
Hmm so he is feeling like she may not want him and rejected well they are quite young and stupid and clearly cant think all that clearly. Just give her another shirt my friend and go about your way lol.
2,167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »