Reviews for Revelations
yinyang1113 chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
this was great is there another story for what Misaki said to Usui? that would be awesome but either way great story
BloodyCross13 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
i like it
Lissy Stage chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
I was rewatching an episode of this anime, when these two came up. Hehe, I had to look up a PWP about them, since I would forget it later on.

I think you should go through this story and fix it up a little bit.

I am also puzzled at what's happening. It seems they're already dating, and just professed their feelings. Please correct me if I am wrong.

If they are, I think you should make it clearer; it's a bit confusing, to say the least.

Well, anyway, great writing!
fatcat97 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
seems like this has a very real possibility of happening

(did i spell this right this too )
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
sexy
Michiko chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Love your story and can't wait for the next chapter! I'm a big fan of yukimura and kanou but it's so hard to find alot of stories about them. T_T Please write more!
lilly.key chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
this story is so cute! i love this story and please update soon!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
this is good :) their soo good for each other and cute together 2
CrimsonTrick chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
eeeee finish it finish it finish it! i love iiiit!
Very Vicious Vixen chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
So glad to read this-there's just not enough good fic about Kanou and Yukimura, let alone a hot lemon like this one. Would love to read more.
xaser chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
nice one :D
TotalAlias chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I ship these two like a sailor. You have no idea how happy I am that you wrote this :D

I just finished the anime (like, 10 minutes ago), movin' on to the manga, this was the first Maid Sama fic I've ever read and it was GREAT! \o/

*wants new chapter*
ThatThemPersonThere chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Hehe, that was really cute! I look foreword to the next chapter, although you could just leave it at a oneshot.
rozenvampire chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
oohhh sweet mother of russia! xD if i was in misaki's place i would've taken out my phone and took pictures! :3 (yeah im a bit weird xP)
crosstheindigo chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Wah~! I think i luved this a little too much ~"

But for some reason i find the situation...almost possible...if only~ "

anyway~ I totally luved it ;)