Reviews for Bread Crumbs
Remadora chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
I love the way you describe Stayne's personality. I've seen many fan-fiction writers get his personality a little OOC, but you certainly seem to keep him in character!

This is so good, and I love the way Abby and Alice react to each other!

I do hope you continue one day, as I really enjoyed both the chapters to this one.

-Debbie
Remadora chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I'm not usually a fan of Stalice, but I'll read anything that I come across if I think it's written well - and this is very well written!

The way you describe is amazing and I couldn't stop reading once I had started. I'll be onto chapter two now!

I love both Alice and Abby the way you described them! :)

-Debbie
Niphuria chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
Just saw this. Well-written and engaging! Please update when you can.

I really love how you've captured the personality and the vengeance in Stayne's heart. Also, he is a plotter and always wants to see things thru. This should be very interesting, indeed!
0Skye0 chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Omg sooo good! I love this! I'm guessing the knave is the daddy (although whether it was alice's choice or not I don't know...)and the mad hatter is who she really loves! Pls update! It's soooo amazing
XxClairdelunexX chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
So that means that abby us stayne's rape-child? The poor thing! And alice! God, this is going to make a nice story, I can't wait to see the father's reaction!
cielovainilla chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Wonderful!

So well written and consistent. I really have to say that I'm expecting to read a lot more of this one