Reviews for Agony of Lover's Despair
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 8/9
Holy crap. That's INTENSE! Goodness. I was prepared for dark, I wasn't prepared for the feels. Wow.
Ojoyd chapter 1 . 1/29
What an amazing story that I think captures so much of the 2 characters. It's the underlying psyche the show can't bring out for the audience though I think if it were on a true cable channel something like this could and would be explored. We know Jane is tortured and Maura comes along for the ride but you showing Maura exert her strength by walking out on Jane and leaving her vulnerable is telling. I'd love to read more stories from you on the 2 of them. Much appreciated.
Storm Silverwolf chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Alright... I feel kinda bad for loving that so much... I'm also kinda figuring out that I'm a sucker for drama, pain, angst and the darker forms of writing. Well written.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
There is much wrong with me... I love this story. So dark. Perfect
connyx chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
now this was.. different. thanks! :)
It's Just Apple Pie chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
fuck. that was sad. it was good though. and sick.
Daryl chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
this is a good story but i have no idea what to think about it. where did you get this story idea
omg-its-jenna chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Omg it's so twisted so sick. Of course I absolutely love every word, even though it breaks my little Maura/Jane-fangirl-heart, you should try to continue this although you could really go only about two options (unless u ce up with more) I can only think of the Jane-tries-to-get-help-because-she-wants-Maura-back route or the Jane-finds-someone-to-be-her-punisher-and-gets-badly-hurt-so-she's-forced-to-get-help route the word punisher gave me chills hehe
Liv Marie chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
First of all: ouch! .

And:

Ouch again!

This was more than physically painful. This was heartbreaking.

I'm not sure I like the whip thing... I probably would prefer a different kind of torture, like with words (cos words can be the biggest bitch), but I can see the intention of making this physical. /

And Maura is so sweet! And be a part of this probably teared her soul.