Reviews for Harveste Addams and the Sorceror's Stone
Inconclusive chapter 1 . 2/9
This is great.
BadgeryFox chapter 1 . 1/23
Fabulous. Love it. Thanks for writing!
Redbookbluebook chapter 1 . 1/19
I didn't really know what to expect with this story but I kind of loved it. I enjoyed that Harry's gender was initially a mystery and that he still ended up befriending Hermione. I look forward to hopefully seeing more interaction between Harveste and Blaise as well as Draco. It amused me to see Dumbledore flummoxed and I hope to see more of that. It was brilliant how Harveste answered Snape's initial questions. I like that the Addams' have quite a reputation in the wizarding community. Can't wait to read the next ones; you really have me hooked!
Darkpool chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
I love everything about your work!
Loveless Demon chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
so much yes in this.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
I love this series! It's so dark and amusing
LeightonWD chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
Amazing hahahahaha
Gandalf15 chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
Still well-written, creating a new flavor with traces of each of the combined ones (another food analogy, I must be hungry). I really like the beginning scene, and Harry and Hermione's friendship is sweet.
fic fan chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
a very interesting twist - thanks for writing
iworshipthedarklord chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
IM LOVING THIS SO MUCH
Scarlett Foxie chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
loved it!
Shadows Curse chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
omg lol this friendship I love it :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
This is fucking awesome.
You are amazing. Do keep it up.
BigWhompRat chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
I gotta say... this is one of the weirdest Dark Harry series I've ever stumbled across... but you got me hooked! Looking forward to the rest of your books.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
Ooooh you should have had him have at least one detention with filtch where he actually motivates him to use the 'old' ways. Omg.