Reviews for As The Superior Officer
Kira Marauder Girl chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
i'm loving your series, i loves storys that are about how it evolves Jim and Spock relationship *-*
PadmeSkywalker10 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I love how you're developing their relationship from dislike to respect and admiration.
Doni chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I am really enjoying these stories and love the characterizations.
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Oh poor Pav :S...yeah, Spock's a hero we know it :)...
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Torture, yeesh. O_O
Milarca chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Oh god D: I'm practically crying that was so sad.. I can't get over how they broke Spock's fingers :( I just... hate the thought of it, though I'm taking a guess they did it because he could nerve pinch them or something. But god, it sounds terrible, but was very well written :)
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
ooh. that was good. good, good stuff. thanks for the read.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Awww! Cute! Of course now I've read them out of order...and am I allowed to request some Sulu/Chekov?
Azul chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
You are amazing.
NineKindsofCrazy chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Yay! Another installment of one of the best series I have ever read!

Really, these stories are totally realistic and in-character as well as extremely well-written.

:) I'll be waiting for more...
nyangoro chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
this is awesome! spock is totally badass here!

pls update sooooooon!
elira halena chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
i really like what i've read so far of this series. most writers just jump to the phase where jim's already pining for spock, or even if they do try to potray the transition from antagonists to friends.. they kind of fall flat. whereas you could feel how gradual and grudgingly jim's feeling shifts in this fic.

i really can't wait to see how you handle them falling in love, because at this point, i just, i'm not seeing it yet lol (which just shows how good you are)..

i hope you write a lot more k/s, and hope you update soon!