Reviews for Second Chance, a new choice
elle.hart.9 chapter 86 . 12/9/2022
Great
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 86 . 10/4/2022
This was an interesting fic! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 70 . 10/4/2022
So Remus and Tonks won’t be together?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 49 . 10/4/2022
What? Lily’s choosing no to be with James? But why? Harry won’t exist!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 35 . 10/4/2022
Damn. So they’re destroying the Horcruxes. At least there’s only six. And Peter is a Death Eater!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 33 . 10/4/2022
How is he unaware he’s become part of a group his friends hate? And Snape has James’ glasses? Love that Snape and Lily are Marauders! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 12 . 10/4/2022
Well damn. Lily’s in danger too.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 8 . 10/4/2022
Snake playing basketball would be a sight. So Lily doesn’t have her Patronus yet. Well, it will be quite a site when she manages one.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 7 . 10/4/2022
This was an interesting chapter and to read how Snape felt during the times he was basically alone.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 6 . 10/4/2022
I still want James and Lily to get together. Lily took Snape telling the truth surpringlys well.
Amaryllis chapter 85 . 9/5/2022
overall quite nice and the perks of this fic: no one youngings die and they're all happily ever after..me very glad, just that the story divided as books kinda annoying
Dr. Kineil D. Wicks chapter 23 . 8/22/2022
I thought Hagrid invented/bred the blast ended skrewts? I'm not sure now but I'm glad to see the Marauders being less pratlike, that was starting to get old.
Also I'm very much rooting for Remus and Lucy - and isn't there an Irish version of the werewolf that's actually helpful? Her perspective might be just what he needs.
Awesome job! :D
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 5 . 8/9/2022
Love that Snape wants to tell Lily. So Harry comes from Harold. Interesting.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 4 . 8/9/2022
Awww. Snape took up Lily’s parents offer to house him. Wonder if he’ll try to get Petunia to be good.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 3 . 8/9/2022
Snape needs to tell Lily soon! Love that Remus wants to be friends with Snape. Lol. So while Snape never directly killed anyone, his spells did. Interesting.
1,667 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »