Reviews for Second Chance, a new choice
Cool
JetRavenOnyx chapter 17 . 6/7
Poor Hogwarts! Trolls, doxies and the Marauders' fireworks...best prepare the funeral now!
~KidLover1412
shsh chapter 71 . 5/23
I don't understand one thing. If Penelope's sacrifice protected ours protagonists from the Death Eaters and Voldemort, then Spinner shouldn't have been able to hurt Lily at all. Voldemort shouldn't have been able to hurt Peter.. Is this a plot hole?
gha chapter 32 . 5/20
noooo why did u kill Penelope
Thank you for wrappin it up!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 71 . 2/28
I loved the last two chapters with Lily and Severus getting a happy ending. I loved the 1st book (chapters pre-hiatus). Was so sad and discouraged for majority of 2nd half because Lily and Severus were apart and Severus was so bloody negative. Thank you for all the time and effort you put into your story and wish you great success in your career. I hope you will continue to write in this fandom and give Severus the happy ending JKR denied him in Canon.
shadow warriors chapter 17 . 2/17
Severus do me a favor and just destroy the book before it reaches potter's and black's hands
shadow warriors chapter 1 . 2/16
Severus if u keep this up u will break Marauders
jfk700 chapter 32 . 12/28/2016
Amazing fan fiction here, absolutely the best! Please keep writing -
aaquater chapter 71 . 12/2/2016
Amazing plot development, detailed and intricate, with character growth and humour and suspense and sad scenes... everything a good, captivating story needs :) I'd up the rating to T, though.
AllisTheTangyOrange chapter 71 . 11/6/2016
I love this story.

I love everything about it! I love the characters, the plot, the writing... It was wonderful! You are an amazing writer.
Thank you so much for writing and posting this.
Howarand chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Hope he doesn't died as a virgin again lol
Ritzyb chapter 55 . 9/29/2016
Hi,
I am reading this story for the first time and like it a lot.
But there are too many spelling and grammatical mistakes... The story will read even better if these errors are corrected.
Sincerely..
Guest chapter 17 . 8/31/2016
Perfect!
Drarry-Lisa chapter 19 . 5/29/2016
The whole story is very awsome. I will never forget the last four lines you wrote as long as I live, for they are very much true.