Reviews for Second Chance, a new choice
Nice trickery.
BlueWater5 chapter 18 . 2h
Gotta love Penelope!
BlueWater5 chapter 17 . 4h
I like how Peter'r animagus form is used by the Marauders so that in some ways he's the most important form.
BlueWater5 chapter 1 . 9h
Nice depiction of the confusion Snape felt when he woke up in the past.
The Deathly Erised chapter 71 . 11/25
wow... I LOVE IT!
Kimmytrainer chapter 46 . 11/16
Wow that was a great chapter
Kimmytrainer chapter 44 . 11/16
XD those three are good friends. Uggh I kinda wanna tug my hair out. Your Lily drives me INSANE. I can't stand how immature she can be! I gotta say, I really miss book 1... so much less stressful. Everything is too miserable and serious and corrupt now.
Kimmytrainer chapter 43 . 11/16
Well now a lot of things make sense
Kimmytrainer chapter 42 . 11/16
Sev is back! This story is stressing me out
Kimmytrainer chapter 41 . 11/16
Uggh these kids drive me nuts! Lily especially. Why can't they just stay put? 90% of the time they make things worse by interfering!
Kimmytrainer chapter 40 . 11/16
Yes, this is driving me crazy. Where the hell is Sev? Everything's going to shit... It's all so depressing!
Kimmytrainer chapter 38 . 11/16
Aww Peter was pretty cool in this chapter :) it was foolish of them to run around the castle, but I'm glad no one got hurt or in trouble.
Kimmytrainer chapter 37 . 11/16
Remus is being totally stupid. He's hurting her by keeping things from her while nearly everyone else obviously knows. It's so obvious she'll accept him... Whether he realizes that or not, he's still hurting her and he should realize THAT, at least.
Kimmytrainer chapter 36 . 11/16
That was an extremely different Sorting Hat song. Huh. All about Sev, right? Well, he IS important. I wish he'd show up soon.
Poor Peter. I hope he hasn't turned to the dark yet... If he hasn't, you've made him very interesting.
Kimmytrainer chapter 35 . 11/16