Reviews for Second Chance, a new choice
Laud de Saturno chapter 71 . 11/2
Lo admito, después del capitulo 27 me salté varios capitulos y no me arrepiento XD
I loved, loved, loved the first third-to-half of the book. So compelling and engaging and I couldn't stop reading! Wonderful Sev and Lily story. ...And then it just kind of went off the rails for me. I'm sorry because you put in such an effort, but I could not feel or appreciate all of your created characters. For countless chapters, I just started searching for "Sev" because he would disappear for long stretches of time and i wasn't into all of your side stories. Glad they got their happy ending though.
Lily and the others are really pissing me off with their stupidity...and why didn't snape kill greyback?!
Lily and the others have to stop playing fighters, cause they aren't. They are 17 year olds who haven't a clue what they are doing. Snape does. He's got experience!
Come on sev! The hats song was directed to you!
What about the little fact that a professor was involved?! Why didn't they so something about spinner?!
DarkPhoenix chapter 14 . 8/22
Hi! I usually review stories at the end, this is the first time I've decided to review while in the middle of a fanfic. The thing is, I just couldn't resist telling you that you are doing so well with this story. I won't lie and say your writing is flawless, but it's pretty darn good. The storyline is the real miracle. It's not just some boring: "Day 1: Snape is abused by his father. Day 2: Snape is abused more by his father. He talks to Lily" for five chapters like it is in a lot of these fics. I'm OBSESSED with Snape and I HATE it when people don't get his character right but I think you got it.
So anyways, I really like how you're making this super original and I just had to tell you after this chapter.
Keep writing!
HazeLilyBluera chapter 67 . 7/31
Horcrux, not horecrux.
HazeLilyBluera chapter 66 . 7/31
hahaha I understand you're from Denmark and have tons of grammar and spelling and it's kind of hard to work with English, but:

A word that is made up of two words is not held together with an apostrophe. So like something is just something, not some-thing. And it's however not how-ever.

OK I will look for more mistakes and announce them to you because I correct grammar even if people hate it. That's the flaw in me.
HazeLilyBluera chapter 61 . 7/30
wtf happened to severus?
HazeLilyBluera chapter 51 . 7/30
hhahaaha they're sooooooooooooooooooooooo embarrassing.
HazeLilyBluera chapter 43 . 7/30
Haha... actually goddammit is one word... not three...
HazeLilyBluera chapter 42 . 7/30
HazeLilyBluera chapter 41 . 7/30
who's da black haired girl?
HazeLilyBluera chapter 34 . 7/30
wait what happened to sev? sorry