Reviews for Second Chance, a new choice
Red Eyed Newborn chapter 1 . 4/3
love this!
plimplamploum chapter 71 . 3/1
Well, after three days of reading non-stop, I finally got to the end: cngratulation on your story, it was quite good! (obviously... who would be a masochistic idiot enough to read through an almost 400 000 words story if it wasn't good ?)

Only regrets, well, obviously, the missing chapters. (very NOT happy not to have the entire story), and the fact that Penelope had to die anyway, I loved her very much, and I really don't like characters I love to die. And the fact that Severus is such a moron for so damn long!
But as both facts were actually useful (very useful) to the plot, I forgive you (not that it matters in any way, but whatever).

Little things I regret too (but little): no following on the werewolves stupid laws?

On the other hand, I really appreciated how you made wormtail a traitor but not: excellent! And I very much like your idea about the AK being a protective curse/charm, too bad Severus didn't get to prove it, but I liked his way of dealing with Voldie a lot too, and I guess it wasn't possible to kill him twice...

Weell, now that it's the end... Nice day to you, and keep writing good and long stories! (if possible, with all chapters... ')
randsvalstar chapter 6 . 2/7
This chapter made me think that Severus seriously needs some kind of psychiatric help, or maybe a really good mind healer. Overall a good read, though._
Elise chapter 71 . 2/4
Amazing story. Thank you very much for finishing it- it was a joy to read.
Kaya70 chapter 1 . 2/2
Love it its second time I read this story
littledozziebug chapter 71 . 12/30/2013
Thanks for putting up the last chapters and not leaving the story unfinished
Sherza chapter 15 . 12/30/2013
Oh *man*. Voldie is BONED. I'm loving this story.
littledozziebug chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
What an excellent idea to form a group to counter the death eater inclined students.
littledozziebug chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
I'm enjoying your characterisations, specially Umbridge. A very enjoyable read so far. Thanks!
littledozziebug chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
What an interesting beginning! I really like that Snape is acting mature and not like a silly teen given that in mind he is much older. Can't wait to read the rest.
Vince chapter 65 . 12/18/2013
The kids are being stupid again. How are they going to arrange a battle at Hogwarts without telling the adults? They should at least get McGonagall's say. Still the story is still pretty good so far despite all the stupid things people are doing for no good reason.
Vince chapter 58 . 12/17/2013
If they're really serious about questioning Lily about where Severus is then why haven't they tried Veritaserum yet?

I'm glad Lily's rebellion was stopped so brutally because it was stupid and largely pointless. At least Neville's group was doing useful things like freeing people from detention. She's just making trouble to be doing it like Fred and George against Umbridge.
Vince chapter 57 . 12/17/2013
Why are your characters so retarded? Not telling Severus about the cup to be spiteful which can only help Voldemort. Staying at Hogwarts despite being on Voldemort's hit list. Voldemort should just kidnap Lily and use her as bait? That worked the last time with her family so that just shows him acting stupid. There's not much to actually imply Severus is suicidal. I don't know where Regulas got that from. Everyone says that he puts himself in dangerous situations but he always has a handle on it before they jump in and ruin his plans.
Vince chapter 54 . 12/17/2013
They're being retarded again. Why don't they just take the cup and information to Dumbledore instead of wandering around with it? Still good story so far.
Vince chapter 51 . 12/16/2013
They seem to be acting stupid for no reason again. Why can't they just apperate to London or have the house elf take them?