Reviews for Memento Mori
Adele chapter 20 . 8/7/2019
I love this story, how love is used to defeat war. And create a Utopia.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/21/2017
Petty sorcerers and Gods. That is why Jesus Christ and Elohim reigns supreme. They are the embodiment of pure love unfeigned. They are not petty.
Adele chapter 19 . 5/21/2017
This chapter was phenomenal. Perfect love casteth out fear. It is a true definition of charity which is the pure love of Christ.
Adele chapter 18 . 5/21/2017
I really like the philosophy you have presented that pure love over come s war.
Sue Clover chapter 10 . 9/26/2016
Morgause? Now that really is ironic. (Well, I'm going to assume it's Morgause.)
Sue Clover chapter 3 . 9/26/2016
Oh dear gods this fic is amazeballs. I'm cackling so hard, so much, this is pure gold.
Dragons and Dragons chapter 20 . 9/17/2016
very nice story. I love it.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/12/2016
Loved this story except this last section with Nimhue and the dragon unless Nimhue is stopped. I would like to see Merlin and Morgana have a fabulous wedding children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren and live happily ever after. Maintaining the world they created where there is no fear.
Adele chapter 6 . 9/11/2016
I really like this story. Merlin and Morgana make team.
wryter501 chapter 20 . 11/29/2015
i enjoyed this story. bit dark, bit ominous... extremely well-written. it's been maybe once or twice i've read a fic that dares put a god in as antagonist. and you balance the 'happily ever after' with a more reality-based sense of 'it can't last' like a pro.
i like uther finally opening his eyes to examine his position on magic logically. no matter how he feels about it personally, the ban is a detriment to his kingdom. i like arthur finding his way, having the courage to stand on his own two feet to defy his father. it's interesting how in the final analysis, the dragon is more merlin's enemy than morgana... and not above some selfish manipulation of his own. i like merlin /able/ to command the power of a god, and having the sense to say, i don't want that.
thanks very much for writing (especially considering how long it took you - kudos for perseverance!)!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/7/2015
This is amazing! Sequel?
Howarand chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
wow now raven AKa merlin have everything and why did you let Uther have the throne lol
Howarand chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
lol Merlin Getting the girls, Arthur I feel bad for you, that pepole calling you an idiot
Howarand chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
this book so funny. uther lol I never thought I would enjoy you but I am. I was laughing so hard about his crowns stuff.
I am a bit confused sometimes though. Who is raven, and when you say ginger hair I thought you meant Lion. but sometimes it seems like it Arthur the way you describe it.
Please help me
HoRnIe DeMoN chapter 4 . 6/26/2015
OH MY! If they looked at their hands and saw no rings would they realize or think that maybe they aren't married... maybe just courting? When they get their memories back there might be a little (ALLOT) of awkwardness. Arthur is really going to have at Merlin after all of this.