Reviews for Harry & the Mysterious Curse of the GirlWhoLived
Lydia-Hood chapter 3 . 3/27
Well the sorting I felt was off, in particular the Hat's comment how supposedly Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff wouldn't do, now if anything I see it as completely the reverse, in Ravenclaw he could have found a bunch of intellectuals that if he could convince he was indeed somehow stuck appearing to be a girl but yet while being a boy, would have probably researched hard this particular situation out of intellectual interest, so it could have been useful. On the other hand Hufflepuff is anything would have been awesome for morale support for Harry, they might not have been as helpful but they'd have tried to accommodate him most likely as much as possible.

Slytherin would have sucked mostly because I am not sure that in such archaic mindset as the one held by the Pureblood, the woman are treated fairly, which would have caused him issue, plus Snape that close to him? Bad bad idea... however the Gryffindors would have been barely better, the Gryffindors tend to be brash and hardheaded, they tend to look down on people that are 'out of the box' look at Neville & Hermione, they both had a pretty poor time in Gryffindor because they were different minded that the typical Gryffindor, and Harry ended up with no support of his House, if not outright rejection at times depending on his image at the time, so if anything for a Boy that appear to everyone to be a Girl, it would be the second worse House to be in since they wouldn't listen to his claims or support him in dealing with it, if anything it would get him rejected the fact he is somehow suffering from what they would believe to be a 'delusional' state of mind.
reader says hi chapter 16 . 3/25
So how long is Harriet's hair? Longer than Harry's otherwise people would have commented on it, right? What would happen if someone tried to touch or tug on the ends of Harriet's hair? What exactly would they perceive? This would also explain the question of if Harry can manipulate his female self's hair.

Do Harry and Harriet have the same size dimensions? (Height and stuff?)
Mosser122 chapter 16 . 3/25
I love the story so far but one thing that could be done to make it better is to focus more on the fact that Harry looks like a girl because otherwise it's just a slightly different version of the book. Looking forward to the next chapter in what is certainly one of the best Harry Potter fanfics that I've read.
Phoenix Flight chapter 16 . 3/21
It's good to see you back! I've been hoping for more of this. It's such a unique and fun twist!
KuroNoAKi2772 chapter 1 . 3/23
PLEASE UPDATE :) This story is interesting as heck :D
Hannah Isa Palindrome chapter 16 . 3/22
“Reading one book is like eating one potato chip.”
― Diane Duane, So You Want to Be a Wizard

“People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading.”
― Logan Pearsall Smith

“Sleep is good, he said, And books are better.”
― George R.R. Martin

“I love books, by the way, way more than movies. Movies tell you what to think. A good book lets you choose a few thoughts for yourself. Movies show you the pink house. A good book tells you there's a pink house and lets you paint some of the finishing touches, maybe choose the roof style,park your own car out front. My imagination has always topped anything a movie could come up with. Case in point, those darned Harry Potter movies. That was so not what that part-Veela-chick, Fleur Delacour, looked like.”
― Karen Marie Moning, Darkfever
Uzukami chapter 16 . 3/22
Really love the premise of the story especially how the story speads around Harry's 'culture' shock, gives the story excellent pace.

Question is does Harry still change clothes away from the girls as there has been a mention of him being more comfortable around the situation, and I'm surprised their has been little discussion on Harry's underwear choice if he does
InArduisFidelius chapter 16 . 3/21
Luna plus experiments equals sheer madness. I cannot wait. Good luck with writing!
InArduisFidelius chapter 3 . 3/21
Ew. I do enjoy some snarry but that last scene was just wrong. Oh and I adored the sorting hat song! So few authors can actually come up with an original one that is not cheesy.
InArduisFidelius chapter 1 . 3/21
Okay. This is going to get reeeeeally entertaining :D
Katsheswims chapter 16 . 3/17
Happy to see an update. This is such an interesting premise. Can't wait to see if Luna and Harry make any headway on the Curse.
rlchala chapter 16 . 3/16
Glad to have this story sorta back.

Not really sure how I feel about Neville just getting beaten and not petrified. I was hoping to see the emotional response of the study group to one of them being gravely injured.

On the other hand, drama with Mandy is always welcome and fun to read, and I'm excited to see what kind of experiments you can come up with.
Possible Experiments:
1. Harry can talk about other people named Harry (Harry Houdini, Harry Truman, Prince Harry). He can see if Luna can remember their names. Then he can tell her that he has the same name as them.
2. My hypothesis is that the taboo on Harry's name is probably related to Lily's blood protection. Maybe if he writes his own name using his own blood then it will be comprehensible.
Neato!
It'd be cool to see if Luna could draw a description of what a "possible" male "Harriet" would look like, or if Luna could call Harry "Jamie", from his middle name of James.
Or is Harriet's middle name Jamie? But that might be a good nickname anyway, since it's kind of androgynous. Might piss Snape off though lol
Another thing I'd be interested in seeing is if Luna can call Harry by gender-neutral terms, like using they or them instead of she or her. Also, if Luna can give haircuts, again into something more neutral. Not necessarily boyish, but plenty of girls have short hair, right?
Foxy Talia Potter chapter 16 . 3/12
Loved the story and, if I may, might I suggest that once third year rolls by Harry, with the help of Lupin, find out he IS really a girl, and that the curse was actually a charm to protect her should Sirius not be able to take her in, and she had to go to the Dursleys. Just an idea, looking forward to more chapters.