Reviews for Harry & the Mysterious Curse of the GirlWhoLived
Mybad chapter 17 . 8/21
Dying to read more of your fantastic story! There this not so secret hope in me hoping that Harry/Harriet truly becomes a girl/female/woman. Is it bad of me? Shipping Harry/Harriet with everyone and anyone especially Luna.
DschingisKhan chapter 8 . 8/15
Hm, I think I'm done with this for now. Don't get me wrong, you've done nothing wrong! I'm just not terribly interested in a general retelling of the story with Harry who's taken as a girl whilst not actually being one, even if told competently. I suppose I expected more change, and different directions? Regardless, it's not you; it's me. Maybe I'll change my mind and come back to it someday, but not tonight.
DschingisKhan chapter 2 . 8/14
I'm becoming very curious about what precisely is going on, here. I suspect, rather than some mass hallucination where everyone sees a girl, it's really a local perceptual filter.

...but to what end?
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 2 . 7/13
Woah ... I just realized ... if people think Harry is a girl who looks like Lily, then that means that Snape's hatred of James will not come into play. Instead, it will be Snape's love for Lily!
Ew, Yuck, that was not the way I intended that to come out. But anyway, this means Snape will not feel the same animosity towards him that he does in canon.
myafroatemydog chapter 16 . 6/12
This was such an excellent chapter. So it's Harry/Luna in this fic?
myafroatemydog chapter 15 . 6/11
Things sure are getting compicated. This was an excellent chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 14 . 6/11
This was such a good chapter. I wonder when Sirius will show up
myafroatemydog chapter 13 . 6/11
This was such a good hapter
myafroatemydog chapter 12 . 6/11
This was an excellent chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 11 . 6/11
This was an excellent chapter. It's getting good
myafroatemydog chapter 10 . 6/11
This was a good chapter. Pretty funny at the end
myafroatemydog chapter 9 . 6/11
This was such an excellent chapter. It gets better with each one. Poor Ron went to rescue Harry and he wasn't there
myafroatemydog chapter 8 . 6/11
This was an excellent chapter I think the dursleys intentionally treat him as a boy
myafroatemydog chapter 7 . 6/11
This was a great chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 6 . 6/11
This was such a good chapter I wonder if things will be explained next chapter