Reviews for Harry & the Mysterious Curse of the GirlWhoLived
RollsOffTheTongue chapter 18 . 10/12
don't do this
yomunot chapter 18 . 9/18
WELP I look forawrd to the next update! binged this over the weekits a fun story
bigtomato chapter 8 . 9/13
It would be funny if Harry really was a girl and the curse just affected her and muggles. Fun story so far!
miikkuli chapter 18 . 7/29
I read. this years and years ago and remember this being really funny, but now that I read this again, it surprised me how amazing this plot and your writing style is. Just excellent work!
Tortzyaboi chapter 18 . 7/22
I'm liking this story. It's quite intriguing with a really fresh perspective on stuff and an interesting mystery. There's a possible slight error in chapter 18 though - phineas refers to Volde as "he". That's either a deliberate slip, or a small error. Looking forwards to updates
Svenion chapter 10 . 7/18
if he stays as stupid as he is at the endof this chapter, please don't ever have him reproducing. and how is it he keeps forgetting to ask about the address that such a serious threat originated from?
driftchris chapter 1 . 7/5
I'm surprised she... sorry, HE hasn't begun to throw killing curse to everyone who called him a girl.
Old Herobrine chapter 18 . 7/4
But why did Black eacape early?

Unless Ron held scabbers with the Lockhart photo...
NoMrDarcy chapter 18 . 6/29
Just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this story, and how desperately I'm hoping that we'll get a yearly update sometime soon :) I have rarely, if ever, been as entranced by the ingenuity of a premise I was here, and even if you never update again, I'm super happy to have been exposed to your creativity!
I was thinking he'd go to the bank and the goblins would brake this curse that's on him to look like a girl. Than he'd be as he should and he'd go to get his robes and such as a boy. When he's called Harry Potter at the sorting people would be confused as he's not a girl. Than he say they had it wrong it was bwl not gwl. And I was curious to see were the story would go. But Harry looking like a girl seems weird
apolausta chapter 18 . 5/21
I just devoured this story from start to finish. I didn’t know what to expect when I read thrs but it was really really good. I can’t speak when it comes to updating lol but I do look forward to anything you might end up writing!
If Harry saw Geangers muggle parents... that’s all I’ll say
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 2/6
A very original and very intriguing story.

Especially love Snape's reaction to the possibility that both Sirius and Voldemort, the two he hates and fears the most, are in cahoots X-D And now they think he controls a Basilisk...

Keep it up! :-D
Poor Dean! If Harry had been an actual girl, this would have been seen as romantic!
Interesting that the diary is "Tom's". Does that mean "Tomasina" or something to that effect? Or did Tom Riddle curse everyone to believe that he is female to throw everyone off track? If that's the case, then maybe that's why everyone believes that Harry (who is 'marked as his equal') is a girl...