Reviews for Harry & the Mysterious Curse of the GirlWhoLived
I was thinking he'd go to the bank and the goblins would brake this curse that's on him to look like a girl. Than he'd be as he should and he'd go to get his robes and such as a boy. When he's called Harry Potter at the sorting people would be confused as he's not a girl. Than he say they had it wrong it was bwl not gwl. And I was curious to see were the story would go. But Harry looking like a girl seems weird
apolausta chapter 18 . 5/21
I just devoured this story from start to finish. I didn’t know what to expect when I read thrs but it was really really good. I can’t speak when it comes to updating lol but I do look forward to anything you might end up writing!
If Harry saw Geangers muggle parents... that’s all I’ll say
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 2/6
A very original and very intriguing story.

Especially love Snape's reaction to the possibility that both Sirius and Voldemort, the two he hates and fears the most, are in cahoots X-D And now they think he controls a Basilisk...

Keep it up! :-D
Poor Dean! If Harry had been an actual girl, this would have been seen as romantic!
Interesting that the diary is "Tom's". Does that mean "Tomasina" or something to that effect? Or did Tom Riddle curse everyone to believe that he is female to throw everyone off track? If that's the case, then maybe that's why everyone believes that Harry (who is 'marked as his equal') is a girl...
janefanatic chapter 18 . 1/9
Hah! I was right about Volotredi! He has the same curse as Harry! Thanks for sharing! I hope this story hasn’t been abandoned, although that is your prerogative. I look forward to the next installment!
janefanatic chapter 17 . 1/9
I enjoyed the experiments Luna and Harry did! Thanks for sharing! Does Susan know that Parvati knows about their scheme? Why was she so nervous? I guess it makes sense. After all, Parvati did break her nose at the dueling club meeting.
janefanatic chapter 16 . 1/9
Mandy sucks! I’m glad Parvati hit her. I’m glad Harry didn’t reveal his parselmouth abilities for all to see, but this will make the mystery harder to solve, although Hermione’s mostly there. It would be a good time for Harry to remember his conversation with Myrtle, though! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 15 . 1/9
Thanks for sharing! The whole Hufflepuff intrigue was not what I was expecting. It’s a bit convoluted, but it makes sense in a Slytherin second year kind of way. I look forward to seeing what spells Snape teaches Harry!
janefanatic chapter 14 . 1/9
I look forward to reading what is up with the study group and the Hufflepuffs! Thanks for sharing! Having an almost nice Snape is pretty interesting. I’m assuming Sirius escaped for the same reason as in canon? He saw a photo of Pettigrew in the paper and skedattled?
janefanatic chapter 13 . 1/9
I thought Harry’s insult to Mandy was pretty good. Thanks for sharing! I wonder if he face that Parvati heard a “whistling” sound will mean someone will figure it out sooner? I’m surprised everyone was so mean to Susan. I didn’t understand why that happened, or what Parvati said about her not being “too bright”. I hope you don’t think all girls are mean!
janefanatic chapter 12 . 1/9
This was great! I’m a bit surprised by the lack of Harry in the photo. I would have thought that it would have shown a photo of “Harriet”, but the fact that “she” won’t stay in the frame was surprising. I liked the interaction with Luna. I’m a little disappointed that she’s in Ravenclaw though. Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 11 . 1/8
This was fun! Thanks for sharing! I had one thing I meant to say a few chapters ago, and that is that Percy is only starting his 6th year now, not the 7th, so he should also have the trace on him and not be able to use magic yet. Thanks again for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 9 . 1/8
Haha, that’s too funny! Assuming, of course, that the three missing Weasleys are missing because they’re flying to pick Harry up; if they’re actually missing or in danger it’s significantly less amusing... Thanks for sharing!