Reviews for Harry & the Mysterious Curse of the GirlWhoLived
Mim5288 chapter 16 . 11/9
Love your story! Can't wait till the next update!
chisscientist chapter 1 . 10/27
I assume most muggles see Harry as a boy? An interesting problem Harry's got there.
shugokage chapter 16 . 10/22
Good job on this chapter and story!
Platinum Sol chapter 10 . 9/29
Mmm love this story! For some reason I was convinced you misspelled Parvati ' s name constantly.. thank god I double checked with Google before embarrassing myself! I can't seem to wrap my head around her name not being Pavarti. .. weird right? I even purposely pronounced her name Pavarti in my head... anyways keep up the splendid work!
Advent of Shadows chapter 1 . 9/27
I have no idea what I just read, so I'm stopping here.
yamanana chapter 16 . 9/9
You have built such a wonderful tale and I'm really excited with how you are going to utilize the curse in the whole scheme of things. I do wonder if Harry will go through gender dysphoria because of the societal values that are being pushed on him by his appearance. Obviously right now it is not too much of a problem but his outwardly presentation with his manners is bound to be effected at some level. As for tests, I know you asked for no sexual ones but maybe he could do a pissing test and see if Luna can see him making the shot into the toilet from a few steps away ;) totally silly but just an idea.
largomolo chapter 16 . 9/6
This au is a special brand of brilliant as you merge canon Harry's 2nd and 3th year. Keep up the good writing.
dannyboy chapter 1 . 8/23
Sinilumi chapter 3 . 8/11
I generally dislike genderswap fics (because of the gender essentialist notion of the sex change alone affecting the character in some way) but this seems to be a pretty interesting variation of them. I'm pretty sure I haven't heard this idea before.
SomebodyLost chapter 16 . 8/6
This is really interesting. Bravo for this fic!

The double-standard ripple is quite fascinating. People randomly likes and dislikes him. Malfoy is a chauvinist (I want to see him get his just desserts by Narcissa or better yet, Bellatrix). Etc, etc.

There are some pacing issues though. I feel that sometimes, things are moving slow for my tastes. And there are some small things that drag the story, but turns out very important in diverging the plotline away from canon. Hmm.

I want to see:
1) Hagrid as an accomplished master in occulemency. He's a security risk, so perhaps Dumbledore trained him? Yeaaah, that was totally inspired by the 'Lessons With Hagrid' fic.
2) Parvati and Padma outwitting/pranking the Weasley Twins.
3) The girls and guys somewhat ended up talking about the Talk/Menstruation for some reason... and everything just flies over Harry's head. Perhaps a parallel between periods and werewolfs? (Also, I know you said no sex...but eh, it's not really... sex?)
4) Mexican wave in the Tri-Wizard tournament.

The concept of the Curse really piques my curiosity. It affects smell, does it (asking since there are creatures, i.e. doggies with great smell)? It'll also affect gender expectations - after all, when Harry falls in love with a girl (hoping that it's Luna, lol, but it's up to you!), ah, the scandal!

Can't just Luna call Harry as 'Harrykins'? Something the Twins do at canon? Or will it be different?

Anyhoo, I'm psyched for the next installment. Thanks for writing!
jesteringKinghood chapter 16 . 7/31
Wahoo! I love this story! I know you'll update eventually and I will be dutifully waiting.
beserkerbeast chapter 16 . 7/28
love to see more
tricorvus chapter 3 . 7/19
Would it help at all, if Harry whipped out his 'wand' and had a pee in front of the girls?
Lunaliceazreal chapter 4 . 7/4
Lunaliceazreal chapter 3 . 7/4
Omg what's going to happen next he should confront dumbledore