Reviews for Dissidia:Final Anime
YukiTheIceWolf chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I will determine if I want to Read based on your soundtrack
General Slime chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I like the idea behind this and the writing is good in a technical sense, even though Luffy acts kind of OOC when he's speaking to Cosmos IMO. If I had any suggestions it would be to get rid of that first half in which you are giving us everyone's names and back-stories like a report and instead making it a supplemental piece for the story to be put at the end of the chapters (one for each character) or as a new story altogether since a small paragraph isn't really enough to get teh full scope of their characters.
Phil-0 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
i dont know why this story has more reviews
zephyr51 chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
I like this so far but some characters seem out of character like the serious Luffy. I dunno about Ichigo since I've never watched Bleach.
Morph chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
I'm liking that there's more fics that put new characters in the Dissidia style, however I feel you tried to hard to match the Dissidia plot and dialogue, which had some guys sounding out of character. Like the more serious Luffy for example.
mastergamer14 chapter 15 . 9/23/2010
good story, though i felt like it could've been longer. on a side note, i wrote a story like this only with different characters. if you have the time read it and review.