Reviews for Pandorum: The Man in the Box
reneemm chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
That was unexpected and amazing! I love how you took it before the movie and gave this whole new dimension to their interactions. What kind of spin would it put on their actions and behaviors during the movie? Interesting to think about. Makes me want to see it again!
Seyyed chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
NOBODY writes Pandorum. And LESS THAN NOBODY writes Pandorum slash! Except you, and I madly, deeply, truly thank you for it! It's been a since this was posted and its status is "complete", but I would love to see more of this.

I just wanted to show my appreciation for this!
Kos-Mos607 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I love you.

No seriously, I do. Do you know how long I've been looking for Pandorum slash? Since the bloody movie came out in theaters!

This!

Yayz. XD
justme chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
So, let me start by saying that you deserve some sort of award for being the author of the ONLY piece of Pandorum fanfiction I could find. It seems like the movie was made for ff, but…nothing. It’s a sad day when a girl can’t get her fix of fiction.

That said, I had the same reaction to Bower that Gallo did. I just knew I was gonna like this guy. This story brings a whole new twist to the beginning when they meet. What was Gallo thinking? Was he disappointed? Apathetic?

And for Tanis’ sake why did he let Bower run off like that? So many questions. Perhaps they could be answered with another one-shot? :}

Keep writing. I’ll keep reading.
D McVetty chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Omg just watched the movie and am appaled at the lack of fanfiction for it. I liked this very much. Especially how it shows he's just a wee bit mad in the head. I would love to read more from you
eraser.head chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I loved this story. Actually, I was looking for Pandorum fics and I found this little gem. Great work. I hope there is more. I liked the movie a lot.
sacura chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I liked the movie and I like your fanfic!