Reviews for This Very Secret That You're Trying To Conceal
Awwwwwww so sweet. Britt's such a caring person. She loves Santana so much. She's the only one who can break down those tough little walls. :)
kp83 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I loved this little moment between these two! Awesome job!
T-Rex-Ya chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
THIS WAS SO SAD YET SO CUTE :( omg I rly wish Santana hadn't got her boob job man. Britt would love her no matte rhow she is :') so adorable
Dani2606 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Ha, I actually kinda wondered what Brittany had to say about Santana getting a boobjob ... thanks for answering my questions in such an awesome way :)!
Trueloves Gutter chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Hot and sweet all at the same time? How did you do that?

I loved this story, you really gave them depth but kept them in character too. Good work:-)
G33k Magnet chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Great job with this story! You were able to show a different side of these characters while still keeping in line with their characterization in the show. Very well written.
Awww chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I loved this! It's so sweet and I loved Brittany in this.

"Did you grow?" lol.
Lanter chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Excellent take on the motivation for why Santana had elective surgery.
Naoemms chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
VERY NICE.

Make more please.

c:
Bec chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Loved it. :-) please write more
emmaliefje chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Aaw, this is sweet. I like that you explored one possible reason for the boob job, without making it comical or superficial. Nicely done, I really enjoyed this!
d chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
that was just...just...words are inadequate, all i can say is awwww
RandomRylie chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Love it! Brittana is so sweet, and I love how you made Brittany in this :)
KMACMUZIKMAFIA or AQUARIUS121 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
That was awesome.
Faberittana x chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Such a lovely story and so well written, good job! Really enjoyed how you wrote the characters and how you got into Santana's head in particular!