Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elder Race
thehereandnow33 chapter 8 . 2/22
Wow..this is literally the best fanfic I have read in a while..the plot is original and the writing is brilliant..u make me feel like I'm experiencing this with Harry...as every good author should make their readers feel..I'm super disappointed that you have not updated in so long...I guess it's a just another brilliant story that will never be finished... :(
Kittens Kat chapter 8 . 2/15
VERY GOOD STORY! THANK YOU!
sdoyle chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
this is great i hope you keep it up!
doubledamn chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
I wonder if Tom Bombadil will show up? He was always a little...off. He may very well be an Immortal himself...
CatWriter chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
Just so you know... After reading HP7, I really hate a HarryGinny match up. Can you have Harry hook up with the elf lady. Plus if he gets immortal it'll be better than spending a thousand years missing Ginny. So my vote is Harry and Elf lady.
Katsuhito chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
A good beginning. I look forward to seeing where you take this.
lija chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
Good chapter.

Nice to know that Ginny was suspicious of Harry's appearance. Though I can understand why the others wouldn't since they would believe Dumbledor's words. Hmmmm...is it possible the centaurs will be involved in the war? Hmmm...who's going to die in the war...since more dangerous creatures will be involved instead of just the usual creatures.

Look forward to the next chapter.
SpiedCookie126 chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
This is such an incredible story. I love it so much, I could write a poem about it involving freshly pickled toads. ; ) Though I have just one problem with it, when Madame Pomphrey says, "Oh my God!", it's because she is in the wizardong world, for what seems to be a long time. So shouldn't she have picked up the wizarding "lingo" and say something akin to, "Oh Merlin!", instead? Other than that, like I said, an amazing story!
iDrinkCoffee chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
Great fanfic. Characteristics of Harry is pretty good - of course I expect it will be aligned due to Elven heritage. Grammar is good as well. I like how you managed merge HP and LOTR universe... I should read LOTR books - I never managed to read half way on first LOTR.

Anyway, looking forward for future chapters. I do hope you don't abandon this fanfic or it will tear my heart apart! Just kidding.
kelwin chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
good
tlyxor1 chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
Enjoyed. Looking forward to more
-t
Shadowdude333 chapter 8 . 4/19/2014
I love this story! I can't wait to read what happens next! Thank you so much for writing!
nesciamema chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
Can't wait to see how Harry deals with the ministry, Dumbledore and Ginny...
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 8 . 4/12/2014