Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elder Race
wendellbravo chapter 1 . 1/15
Wendell Bravo Wendell Bravo
Energia VRIL - A Energia Que Permeia o Universo "Navegante de Orión" Mintaka Constelacion de Orion : Dios Osiris de los Egipcios
dogon lyra mantra mitaka Mintaka -"Semillas de Paz" Ciencia Bíblica # 5 El Tercer Cielo y el Abismo … marilyn. Doris15bravo . .3 .
Sunday
Wendell Bravo
1/8, 10:16am
Wendell Bravo
Wendell Bravo Wendell Bravo fire medit bacchus 1 fire set regge pan tammuz elarie neith 9 apep 2 rcbc 1 arlan missy 1 200 1 fire 2 12 leleng tammuz fire 2 12 hufhuf 1 fire 2 1 10 leleng ruth ra medit bacchus king 2 king 12 king 9 king 3 hufhuf 2 fire hitler mr . gore mr . brugger naido mannesman fire 2 sigmeud freud carl jung apep 9 apep 2 arlan holdap hufhuf fire 2 12 medit 1 lyra 1 2 elarie neith 9 neith 12 neith 1 fire 2 neith 1 neith 2 neith 12 bacchus arlaan elarie apep 1 rcbc 1 anhur rizal patriot 1 fire medit regge 1 fire 2 armageddon 9 philippians jonell sirus 10 12 jesus mary magdalene hufhuf odiopus comlex jerusalem ireland wendell 1 incarnate middle east 1 girlfriend lamia 1 huf10 huf 9 medit bible gateway alchetype fire 2 hitler 1 anhur rizal anhur obama alchetype ruth obama set fire 2 fire 12 anhur ruth ra apep 9 huf 2 huf 10 fire 2 12 holdap rommel leila sydney al gore al 2 al 9 al 4 ruth ra leleng anhur aswang alchetype fire 2 armageddon scorpion wind of change dire straits 1 armageddon 9 allied alchetype medit pan regge se christian tammuz set alchetype fire 2 fire 12 missy 1 apep 9 apep 2 leila medit elarie fire 2 fire 12 medit anhur ruth ra medit fire 2 fire 12 ezekiel qurobin querobin lamia 10 alchetype santa 1 catalina 1 wendell 1 alchetype transtate ruth ra japan alchetype fire fire 12 galactic earthship galatic federation of the planet starseeds christian 1 fire 12 ruth ra apep ennea 10 1 10 2 1 10 11 2 1 10 11 2 1 10 anhur leleng ruth ra ape 10 11 2 1 10 1 10 11 2 1 10 fire in israel apep 1 anhur 1 leleng ruth ra japan penilikulang tabing maskarahan danny ruth ra abs cbn 2 gma 7 rpn 9 anhur ruth ra mexico ruth 2 ruth 12 aztecs city of gold jerusalem nepthilim aphophis apocalypse asteroids king 2 king 12 fire in fire 1 anhur ruth ra fire 12 fire 1 anhur 10 obama evil kingdom 2 kingdom 12 anhur ruth ra apep 1 apep 2 apep 9 apep 10 apep 4 amor apep 10 anhur ruth ra leleng apep 1 apep 2 tamayo apep 2 leleng ruth ra apep 1 apep 2 apep 9 apep 4 apep 5 apep 6 apep 7 apep 8 apep 9 apep 2 apep 10 lineage legacy jesus christ sung yun missy 1 fire 2 ra wind tefnut egypt giza osiris fire 2 book of nights selkit set 666 fire 2 fire 12 holy blood alchetype runes norse elder futhrank fire 2 melancholia fire apep 1 apep 2 fire in anhur bravo alchetype mayondong ilocos 1 anhur rizal makiling amang hari amang langit god the nature islam ksa 2 1 fire apep 1 apep 2 apep 10 anhur 1 tano apep 1 leleng ruth ra apep 9 apep 2 apep 10 apep 9 apep 4 apep 5 apep 6 apep 7 apep 8 lamia 10 lamia 9 lamia 4 lamia 5 lamia 6 lamia 7 lamia 8 lamia 9 lamia 10 anhur ruth ra ruth 12 ruth 1 ruth 10 ruth 9 fire 2 fire 12 fire 1 fire 10 anhur dela paz arlan daet emem arzola kapitan konsehal republic of the philippines barangay spain birth of republic of the philippines vatican 2 pope pau 10 elarie apep 9 fire in anhur ruth ra bangko trisikel driver holdap elarie neith 9 anhur 1 elarie apep 9 dracula apoy lucifer gil republican 39 37 38 9 anhur ruth ra apep 1 apep 2 rcbc 1 bank teller 1 anhur ruth ra camcam canlalay apep 1 gangrape 1 daet domeng duranggo milvas maligo brothers lucas dante maricar joey bonet 2 1 ruel vernal king lipunan doris rape alchetype fire 2 medit tammuz jerusalem binan laguna philippines jose rizal fatherland walk laguna bay middle east east of eden tammuz fire 3 elarie apep 9 apep 2 marie glydel anhur ruth ra ra apep 9 apep 2 apep 10 bico 10 anhur ruth ra leleng nora santos san vicente riles garci estrada girlfried hell garci gloria ruth ra duterte anhur ruth ra 10 fire 2 fire 12 palaparan 10 9 fire 2 fire 12 aphophis num government today aphophis sert selkit fire 2 fire 12 selkit rfid 9 rfid 10 rfid 2 nso 2 nso 9 nso 10 fire 2 nso 1 anhur apep 1 nso 11 fire 2 vatican 27 anhur ruth ra aswang elarie neith katay madaling araw leleng amor elarie kanina aswang alchetype fire 2 lyra 10 lyra 9 fire 2 medit tammuz elarie 9 fire 2 12 1 leleng digo 1 ole 1 marfil 1 elarie apep 1 rcb 10 1 10 1 10 fire in wasky ruth ra apep 9 apep 4 fire elarie bangko fire disonglo 1 fire 4 fire 5 fire 6 fire mdgs philippines luzon tagalog universe jerusalem revalation world war 1 2 armageddon war 3 2009 2012 fire 3 2015 2016 9 fire 2 2017 fire 4 fire ksa 1 rapture beast 1 medit regge set aphophis 2 selkit 1 war 3 armagedddon 9 fire 2 elarie apep teeh fire 2 fire 12 elarie apep 1 rommel leila madalaing araw kaniana lako jonell ruth ra sa ka missy fire 12 1 order marie 1 fire 2 12 1 fire 10 fire sehkmet tammuz marie fire 2 12 1 fire in go ra america aswang apep 9 amercan fire medit lamia 10 9 elarie 9 devil 1 fire 2 12 1 fire fire in go fire medit bomgbong apep pops regge medit bacchus tammuz fire 2 medit 1 fire in go
Sirip chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Please update. Are you done with fanfiction? Please don't discontinue, you are that good.
thehereandnow33 chapter 8 . 2/22/2015
Wow..this is literally the best fanfic I have read in a while..the plot is original and the writing is brilliant..u make me feel like I'm experiencing this with Harry...as every good author should make their readers feel..I'm super disappointed that you have not updated in so long...I guess it's a just another brilliant story that will never be finished... :(
Kittens Kat chapter 8 . 2/15/2015
VERY GOOD STORY! THANK YOU!
sdoyle chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
this is great i hope you keep it up!
doubledamn chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
I wonder if Tom Bombadil will show up? He was always a little...off. He may very well be an Immortal himself...
CatWriter chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
Just so you know... After reading HP7, I really hate a HarryGinny match up. Can you have Harry hook up with the elf lady. Plus if he gets immortal it'll be better than spending a thousand years missing Ginny. So my vote is Harry and Elf lady.
Katsuhito chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
A good beginning. I look forward to seeing where you take this.
lija chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
Good chapter.

Nice to know that Ginny was suspicious of Harry's appearance. Though I can understand why the others wouldn't since they would believe Dumbledor's words. Hmmmm...is it possible the centaurs will be involved in the war? Hmmm...who's going to die in the war...since more dangerous creatures will be involved instead of just the usual creatures.

Look forward to the next chapter.
SpiedCookie126 chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
This is such an incredible story. I love it so much, I could write a poem about it involving freshly pickled toads. ; ) Though I have just one problem with it, when Madame Pomphrey says, "Oh my God!", it's because she is in the wizardong world, for what seems to be a long time. So shouldn't she have picked up the wizarding "lingo" and say something akin to, "Oh Merlin!", instead? Other than that, like I said, an amazing story!
iDrinkCoffee chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
Great fanfic. Characteristics of Harry is pretty good - of course I expect it will be aligned due to Elven heritage. Grammar is good as well. I like how you managed merge HP and LOTR universe... I should read LOTR books - I never managed to read half way on first LOTR.

Anyway, looking forward for future chapters. I do hope you don't abandon this fanfic or it will tear my heart apart! Just kidding.
kelwin chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
good
tlyxor1 chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
Enjoyed. Looking forward to more
-t
Shadowdude333 chapter 8 . 4/19/2014
I love this story! I can't wait to read what happens next! Thank you so much for writing!
nesciamema chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
Can't wait to see how Harry deals with the ministry, Dumbledore and Ginny...