Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elder Race
silentprotector chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
I love it please keep going this story is really neat
sfjoellen chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
well written, and it's interesting to see the girls maneuver to claim harry; ginny, hermione, the elf maiden.. luna will be interesting.. nicely set up.. I'm worried about the Balrogs, need a Glorfindel to put a smack down on them.. Gandalf was nearly a tie so Harry and Dumbles? not looking good..
KylaVio chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
i kind of like your story while read it at first...then when realises who is the one will end with harry it turn off my interest quickly. why because in my mind I have set that Ginny is only Ron's sister who is stalking or crazy on Harry since I read about ginny in HP and Chamber of secret...I rather like other Character such as Luna, Grengrass or you can pick any elf in Lord of the ring so that we can see more strong connection between hp and LOTR..hehe by the that all...
I Judicator chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
Great chapter update!
SeanHicks4 chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
Interesting chapter, it's good to finally see an update, especially now that Harry is back in the UK.
undergroundirector chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
Can't see why you waited a year to post it was a good chapter, not boring more a setting stone or building block. Every story needs one in order to set up any major events is a story. Nice work overall, I really am looking forward to seeing how a Magically Elven Harry act and works in this world at the start of the war. Just hope it does take as long to update again.
Teufel1987 chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
So I'm assuming that the light show within the elvish kingdom means that Harry no longer carries Voldemort's soul and is thus no longer a Horcrux?

By the way, a Horcrux is the vessel that holds the shard of a person's soul.

Anyway, I like this story. I await future uptades eagerly.

I don't know why you insist on using that ghastly "lol speak" in author's notes, though.
Teufel1987 chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
Don't know why Harry is being so angst ridden here.

He definitely never did feel responsible for his parents dying. Even after the prophecy was revealed to him, he never at any point considered himself responsible for the deaths of his parents or Sirius.
rmiser1994 chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
Awesome story! .
Sk8ernv chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
Wow!This is an amazing story. I really hope you continue it.
Jadesilverwing20 chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
update soon please!
mahhhfy chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
This is an absolutely fantastic story! I love stories where Harry is an elf or is trained by elves, and this is a really good one. I'm really eager to see what happens when Harry returns to his world, especially because I want to see some H/G moments. Will his elf sight make him see the goodness and beauty inside Ginny? Or has he liked her this whole time and was just hiding it? I want to see everyone's reactions to his awesomeness and how he handles it. I realize that it's been almost a year since the last update, but can you PLEASE come back to this story? It's my absolute favorite of all the stories you've written, and I really really want to read more. This is far too good a start to just let it stop abruptly like this, and I know that you are more than capable of writing a truly wonderful story, so please continue this. Thanks for writing!
Azaleas chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
Great story so far, update soon
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
this very good

Kaito is hungry to eat
KeegSlytherin chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
Well, I really like this story! It is well written and the plot is very interesting and innovative. I would really like to read more and see what happens next!
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »