Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elder Race
kelwin chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
very good fic. i like a few cross overs the rest is the most that i just don't know them.
TMNinjaGinga chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
I love this! I get so excited everytime I find an original HP/LOTR crossover...very much looking forward to the continuation of this story. I think you're doing a wonderful job of showing us some of the culture of the Elves...
Keep up the good work,
G
Guest chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
plz update...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
i love where dis story is going...
plz update
Guest chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
oohh so want please dont pair with ginny soo never liked the pair but love the elf girl ideal 3
leylinjan chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
ohh i hope you'll write more soon! I really enjoyed your story and I'm curious how things will work out. THanks so much for writing this and sharing your story :)
undergroundirector chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Simply fantastic writing dying for you to update it now. I see that it looks like it will be a Harry/Ginny pairing. Is it possible to be a Harry/Merinelle pairing because you have made love the character already, aybe it is because she's a little like Ginny or maybe it simply should a new idea that I like it more.

Anyway hope you update soon can't wait to see what you have in store for when Harry returns to Hogwarts.
SpaceHead3 chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
I rreally like this story so far! Keep up the great work and I look forward to an update.
aww chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
update update its soo good
Raven Marcus chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
hm interesting! must read more!
Pump-Kin Cre'me Pi chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
Sweet fic thanks hope to see more.
chinas chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
nice work ! harry / elf ! no h/g
josh148513 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Good story
jmsdragn chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
a unique way to show how harry got to the realm of men, well also keeping James and Lily as his parents too. I think I will enjoy this very much.
lija chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Good chapter.

It's only appropriate that Harry's opponent is strong enough to give him a challenge, otherwise, Harry's confrontation with him would be anticlimactic and, possibly, boring.

Hmmm...will Merinelle be making an appearance later in the story...love/infatuation can make a person reckless, regardless of the situation?

It's a shame that Fosco will not be joining Harry. I can easily picture him reacting with the Weasley boys and, possibly, planning a prank or something similar.

Look forward to the next chapter.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »