Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elder Race
jmsdragn chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
a unique way to show how harry got to the realm of men, well also keeping James and Lily as his parents too. I think I will enjoy this very much.
lija chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Good chapter.

It's only appropriate that Harry's opponent is strong enough to give him a challenge, otherwise, Harry's confrontation with him would be anticlimactic and, possibly, boring.

Hmmm...will Merinelle be making an appearance later in the story...love/infatuation can make a person reckless, regardless of the situation?

It's a shame that Fosco will not be joining Harry. I can easily picture him reacting with the Weasley boys and, possibly, planning a prank or something similar.

Look forward to the next chapter.
Goldrune09 chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
So...what happened with that poor besotted elf maiden?
alwaystoday chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
Enjoyed
SeanHicks4 chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
Awesome chapter, interesting how you named the one group of elvish guards after the Norse myths. I cant wait to see what goes on when Harry gets back to school, to be honestt I was getting kinda bored with the elven realms...
Flip Milner chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
Thank you for adding the new chapter, but I was wondering if this is still Harry Ginny because it seems like you're having him with the princess?
god of all chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
J.E.P 1996 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Who is G referring to?
alwaystoday chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Looking forward to more -R
090807060504030201 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
nice chapter man!
well built, with a coherent plot and impeccable grammar.
Congratulations!
kemo9005 chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
nice work here , I hope you will update soon and that the pairing will be Harry and Merinelle and if you can then add Ginny
IchigoRenji chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Really good so far, keep up the great work.
ChessKeeper chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Interesting. :)
AnimeVamp1997 chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
I have to say, I very much like this story, especially the idea for it. I hope you update soon, I can't wait to read the next chapter!
lija chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Good chapter.

Good to see Harry slowly improving his skills, etc.

Enjoyed the companionship between Harry and Fosco. I wonder what Ron/Hermione will think of him.

Ah...the ministry...corrupt as ever. Would be nice for Harry to crush Fudge and Malfoy...though that will take time...

Guess Caladhiel's being as mysterious as ever and very mum about the horcrux.

Look forward to the next chapter.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »