Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elder Race
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
Great story and chapter. Can't wait for more!
TheBeauty chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
Amazing story, quite unlike anything I've read. I like especially the fact that it isn't the almost exact replica of adventures in the Lord of the Rings with Harry added. I can't wait to read another chapter ;)
SeanHicks4 chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
Interesting chapter...if Death's cloak is to be a elvish made camoflage cloak, how will you explain the Peverell's handing it down through the ages unitll James Potter got it? Make the Hallows something comissioned by the Peverells from the elves? Ignore the other hallows?
Silverdragonstar chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
Enjoying the story so far, like the premise.
bittatatat chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
Very good chapter, please update soon. BTW. I added this story to my favourites.
kyjori chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
I don't get how Ginny is somehow magically so close to Harry Potter in the timeline. She doesn't say a word to Harry Potter until Order of the Phoenix. She sounds much too mature protecting his image, and in actuality should sound more like a whiny little fangirl she is at heart.
lija chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
Good chapter.

Nice to see Harry slowly healing and improving his skills. Will he be able to access the elven's magic or is he stuck just using the wand?

Evil cliffy. Hopefully it will bring about the removal of the horcrux (if you're going that route).

Look forward to the next chapter.
Um. . .someone chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
Awesomeness! _ Great fic, looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks )
exaigon chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter!
WyrdSmith chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
So exciting! This continues to be lore, a tale, not a fic. Beautiful.
god of all chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue the story soon.
WyrdSmith chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
This is wonderfull. Imaginative and very well written. I hope to be able to read more soon.
Mrs. Albus Severus Potter chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
I LOVE this story! I can't wait for the next chapters to be added! Will Harry have to sing the song to prove he is the "lost prince"? Will he receive training? Will the barrier be broken down? Will Harry have a love interest?
TwilightEclps chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
This is a great story!

Keep writing!

lija chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
Good chapter.

Wow, I'm surprised that Dumbledore would do something like that to discover what really occurred at the graveyard. His action was completely unexpected. Does that mean your Dumbledore is willing to do what it take to complete the prophecy?

The inclusion of Tolkien's world was a surprise. Never read his books, but watched the trilogy (movie version). Hopefully, it will not interfere with my understanding of your story.

I like Fosco, so I hope you will include him in your story since his POV was humorous for a hobbit.

Look forward to the next chapter.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »