Reviews for Silent Burn
CJ chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
"And even if he would forbid warmth from himself forever, the silent
burn inside would never go out."

My heart felt like being hit by a hurricane.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
...wow

*sobbing*
Pony rider chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
As I was reading this, I couldn't help but take shallow breaths. I knew if I breathed too much, somehow, just somehow I'd cry so hard.
And it confused me, because I've never cried just because of a 1k fic. And yet, you almost did.
I must say, perfect is the one word that could describe this fic, because brilliant isn't really enough.
Faenil chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This story is just wonderful and incredibly well-written!
DriftingCloudz chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
(Tears) :( :( :(
photo100 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
So wonderfully beautiful...!
IceCreamDoodle13 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I honestly cannot comprehend why you don't get more reviews. This writing is incredible! You have a real talent for writing grief and pain, as depressing as that sounds :) I love your work
Midnight Kaito chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Did Merlin die? please say no! If he didn't can you do a chapter with Merlin returning and Arthur's reaction along with maybe some new servant that hasn't met Merlin and seen the bond and friendship Arthur and Merlin share? But I was a goo one-shot! you showed the bond between my two favorite characters so well!
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Oh my goodness - there are no words! This is just... phenomenal. So, so sad and beautifully written... You are a truly incredible writer, my friend. Wonderful.
ladydhampir chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
That hurts... really, really bad... OUCH...T.T

It is beautifully written not unlike most of your works... and the angst and tragedy screams that it is your work... I'm glad I stumbled on you... XD
EllieInTheMiddle chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
this story should have more love. i actually can't believe something this good isn't more popular! It was so sad, the kind of thing that makes you want to just sit still and think about it for a while...maybe that's just me, but still, WOW. that is all. ;)
blackscrollsofRasillon chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Only four reviews? Tccch.

First of all, that was lovely. I love the way you manipulate sentences to a kind of emotional verism, and in doing so also understand the concept of brevity. There were some sentences (which I can't quote because I'm on my g'ddarn ipod) that I was seriously jealous I haven't thought them up myself.

Secondly, it was believable and unquestionably emotive; I totally got a feel for Arthur's deep attachment to Merlin and the loss he underwent.

I feel like I used too many SAT words and made that a bit naff to read...but lovely lovely job.
BeccaPotter1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
That's beautiful. I love how you make it so that the reader can understand what has happened without saying what has happened. It's a really sad story, and with Arthur saying things like 'name he shouldn't remember', it just puts into context how close he was to Merlin.

APRP
WitchyWeasel chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Wow! That was beautifully sad. I really liked this.
LovesAngst chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
That was a lovely scene!

LA