Reviews for Symbol For Infinity
Alohagirls101 chapter 13 . 2/23/2011
aw i was hopping you would have gone into more detail of the 3 hours they were stuck together for lol but otherwise good
LivingInAnotherUniverse chapter 13 . 2/23/2011
I understand. This episode wasn't that full of Tiva action.

I thought this one was good, seeing as there wasn't much to work with.
Robern chapter 13 . 2/23/2011
I really like your Tiva tidbits. I don't like the idea of new female coming, I wish the writers would do something bout Tiva though
NCISlover96 chapter 12 . 2/3/2011
I KNOW! I heard about that casting. I was kinda upset about it at first because I PERSONALLY LOVE Tiva. But I think we should see where this goes. But of course in the end, I am all for Tiva. Great Chapter! I realy love how everybody thinks that they are a couple but they(actually its more Ziva) dont see it. Good chapter though, I really liked it.
FangsTailsLove chapter 12 . 2/3/2011
I think Tony's relationship with Ziva is way to for gone in the story line to be put out. A new girl would add to the story yes, but a complete destruction of Tiva is a big blow. Their relationship has built over the years and you can't just get rid of it as something that "could have happened but didn't"-that's just too frustrating!
bethchilds34 chapter 12 . 2/3/2011
I heard about the new character on the show and, while you put up a good argument, I don't think I can like her. I lovd Kate, but never hated Ziva, because the dynamic was different, but the two of them are so close now, closer than they were before Jeanne. I can just see myself hating EJ right off the bat, but that's only because I'm a huge Tiva fan. If I wasn't a Tiva fan, I'd probably like EJ. But that's just me.

Great chapter! Freedom was so full of Tiva it was amazing! Also that scene Cote did, bringing up Somalia. I literally bought it the next day :) I really hope they talk more about it this season! Can't wait for the next chapter!
shan89 chapter 12 . 2/2/2011
Love the story! I'm not very happy with this new agent. But I also read that she's only going to be on for a few the lawyer (didn't like her either). Can't wait to read more!
daxam1216 chapter 12 . 2/2/2011
I read about the spoiler too. I also don't think they will ever rule out tiva totally. There are to many fans that want to see them together. That is why they will never ever have tiva get together. They want the fans to keep watching hoping they will get together. I think the show has suffered as a result. But we'll see. You are right to give the new character a chance. I was one of those fans that loved Kate and hated Ziva and now I am a big Ziva fan and a huge tiva supporter. Nice chapter.
Megwolf13 chapter 12 . 2/2/2011
I love the story, and I loved this episode (it was packed full of possible Tiva moments.) But- Another person! Huh. I will give her a chance (I guess), since you pointed out that many hated Ziva at first and since you pointed out the whole Jeanne incident, but still- I can't say that I will not be prejudice in my judgements. Thank you for the story, and Thank you for the spoiler.

GeekBastard23 chapter 12 . 2/2/2011
Good chapter as always. I enjoy your takes on the various episodes.

Concerning the spoiler... I think it's nothing. It just said "sparks fly," so it probably won't even have to do with anything concerning Tiva... they're just teasing... like usually ;) My POV at least ;)
LivingInAnotherUniverse chapter 12 . 2/2/2011
Honestly, this EJ Sarah person looks like she would be better suited as either a victim or a Armed Forces officer, not an Agent.

That's just my opinion.

And I agree, in a way. I enjoyed Kate, but the first episode I ever watched was the end of the Somalia thing, when Tony/Tim got in trouble trying to rescue Ziva. Ziva will always be my favorite.

And honestly, I LOVED this chapter. I think that the producers are trying to tease us sometimes with new material to play upon with Tiva!

Can we have another?
KYTIVAFAN chapter 12 . 2/2/2011
loved your story. Not so much the rumor though, ughhhh, I don't think my Tiva loving heart can handle it. damn
yen35 chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
Very nice one by you Ash. Yes, I also hope that Tony doesn't have to shoot this guy. It seemed to me, when I watched the episode, that Ziva was trying to justify being with him by saying he's a good man and good cook and what not!
LivingInAnotherUniverse chapter 11 . 1/19/2011
Was Ray actually mentioned in this past episode? Wow, I'm REALLY observant. Ooops.

I kind of like "Miami Man", though I guess it must be hard to write time and time again...

I liked this one, but I don't remember Ray...this sucks! I'm racking my brain...nothing. darn...

Thanks for another chapter!
bethchilds34 chapter 11 . 1/19/2011
Loved the chapter! I read it in school today but since my school internet is stupid, I couldnt review! Great job on this! Can't wait for the next chapter!