Reviews for Fallen Sparrow
zaubernuss chapter 34 . 9/27
Nice story, believable characters. The only thing I missed was an explanation why Dumbledore and especially Harry were acting so out of character, though. It didn't bother me that much, I just felt like I was missing closure between the two.
Very good story. Hermione didn't go nearly as dark as she could have, maybe even should have, but I like what she did do. Well done!
I'm not exactly sure what part pissed Sevvie off - that Hermione wanted him free from the bonds that strange him him, or that she cared enough to think about what he'd said to her. That part was remarkably unclear.
She takes him food and tells him to eat then tells him to stop eating and go take a shower?
Clarine chapter 34 . 6/30
Une bonne histoire ! Je n'ai pas trouvé Hermione si sombre que ça, je m'attendais à pire avec vos avertissements ;-).
Quant à la rupture avec Harry, je trouve qu'elle est un peu rapidement expédiée. Un POV Harry aurait été bien pour connaître vraiment son positionnement dans cette histoire.
Quoi qu'il en soit, ça me donne envie d'aller découvrir vos autres histoires.
Bonne continuation
Dan chapter 34 . 1/21
A fine story. Very well-written and an excellent, credible plot. Fast pacing, great action scenes. Perfect!
I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing.
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 34 . 7/17/2014
lovely :) good job :)
GingerMockingbird chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
That got dark fast, but I like it. Nice story!
silverose29 chapter 34 . 6/4/2013
great story i loved it
fantasyland chapter 34 . 5/7/2013
very much liked this story, love Dumbledore and Weasley bashing lol great story line :)
Mywolfe chapter 34 . 3/25/2013
Here I am again your a great writer I plan to read all of your stories please don't ever stop : )
Aisha04 chapter 34 . 3/3/2013
Very interesting story! I liked it a lot
ruth hammond chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
We had a different book, but the sentiment came through beautifully. good chapter, and I am glad to see that there is another one waiting...
Gomes chapter 34 . 10/23/2012
This was most enjoyable. I really enjoyed the pace that Severus and Hermione's relationship developed. It was natural. I'm a sucker for angst, and while I do enjoy it between my favourite two, I really liked the level you brought the other relationships to. How the "most-loved" can be anything but that. I'm (at the risk of being tar-and-feathered, don't much care for the way Dumbledore handled a lot of lives, notably Severus. He saw his weakness (to atone for a hand in Lily's death) and instead of helping, he milked it for all it was worth.

Wonderful developments with a sweet ending that kept me smiling. Thank you so much for sharing this. :)
sbrande chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I really like your take on Dark Hermione. Well done.

Love Sonia :)