Reviews for Fallen Sparrow
Dan chapter 34 . 1/21
A fine story. Very well-written and an excellent, credible plot. Fast pacing, great action scenes. Perfect!
I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing.
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 34 . 7/17/2014
lovely :) good job :)
GingerMockingbird chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
That got dark fast, but I like it. Nice story!
silverose29 chapter 34 . 6/4/2013
great story i loved it
fantasyland chapter 34 . 5/7/2013
very much liked this story, love Dumbledore and Weasley bashing lol great story line :)
Mywolfe chapter 34 . 3/25/2013
Here I am again your a great writer I plan to read all of your stories please don't ever stop : )
Aisha04 chapter 34 . 3/3/2013
Very interesting story! I liked it a lot
ruth hammond chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
We had a different book, but the sentiment came through beautifully. good chapter, and I am glad to see that there is another one waiting...
Gomes chapter 34 . 10/23/2012
This was most enjoyable. I really enjoyed the pace that Severus and Hermione's relationship developed. It was natural. I'm a sucker for angst, and while I do enjoy it between my favourite two, I really liked the level you brought the other relationships to. How the "most-loved" can be anything but that. I'm (at the risk of being tar-and-feathered, don't much care for the way Dumbledore handled a lot of lives, notably Severus. He saw his weakness (to atone for a hand in Lily's death) and instead of helping, he milked it for all it was worth.

Wonderful developments with a sweet ending that kept me smiling. Thank you so much for sharing this. :)
sbrande chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I really like your take on Dark Hermione. Well done.

Love Sonia :)
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 34 . 5/22/2012
This was really good! I love a dark Hermione and for some reason I really like a manipulative Dumbledore. (shrugs) I'm weird like that, I guess. :D But this was amazing. I'm so happy I read it.
BellaTallin chapter 34 . 3/4/2012
I very much enjoyed your story, it was wonderfully done and well written. Your character descriptions are very precise and even if a few characters were a bit ooc it didn't detract from the story at all. The relationship development was also well done and flowed very smoothly. Definitely one of the best dark-Hermione fics I've read. Well done!
Mrs. Lilly. Lupin chapter 18 . 10/23/2011
I would just like to say: WOW.

This story, of what I have read so far, I so well thought out and planned. The plot line is brilliant. The story is genius. I cannot wait to find out how Severus an Hermione get together, they're so cute already!
1ori ann chapter 34 . 9/14/2011
I really enjoyed the story. I just didn't get why she kept (occasionally) jumped from calling him Snape and Severus.
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 26 . 7/31/2011
You made up for the fight with smut!

WHOO!

But then..there still is the final battle, where one of them might die.

Ugh, as long as they don't die!