Reviews for Fallen Sparrow
Draconian666 chapter 17 . 6/6
Oh that was pure fluffy goodness, Severus seems to be slowly getting more and more caring towards her
Draconian666 chapter 16 . 6/6
Oh my goodness, I wonder if she will be seeking revenge against all that have wronged her. She is like some super vigilante. Thr fight scenes where well played out.
Draconian666 chapter 11 . 6/5
Poor Hermione is having a really tough time of it. I completely agree with her not being friends with Harry. He is a awfully selfish person in this fic.
Draconian666 chapter 7 . 6/5
How awful are the staff! They should know better! She is a young adult who was made to do something awful. I wonder if this is how Severus felt. My heart is just breaking for her.
Draconian666 chapter 4 . 6/5
It's one thing in cannon that had always bothered me, Harry never takes Hermione's side, yet she is always there for him. I think the only time in cannon he is is the forest scene. The loneliness is very well portrayed.
Draconian666 chapter 2 . 6/5
Very realistic her response to her murdering Ron, even though technically she didn't and grayback did. In some ways Severus and Hermione have that in common now, both killed the love of their lives, without meaning to. Through third parties.
Draconian666 chapter 1 . 6/5
Oh my goodness, what a opening chapter! The tension was set perfectly, my heart was going like the clappers. I cant believe she killed Ron. That must have such a profound, emotional effect on her.
zaubernuss chapter 34 . 9/27/2015
Nice story, believable characters. The only thing I missed was an explanation why Dumbledore and especially Harry were acting so out of character, though. It didn't bother me that much, I just felt like I was missing closure between the two.
Guest chapter 34 . 8/20/2015
Very good story. Hermione didn't go nearly as dark as she could have, maybe even should have, but I like what she did do. Well done!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/19/2015
I'm not exactly sure what part pissed Sevvie off - that Hermione wanted him free from the bonds that strange him him, or that she cared enough to think about what he'd said to her. That part was remarkably unclear.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/19/2015
She takes him food and tells him to eat then tells him to stop eating and go take a shower?
Clarine chapter 34 . 6/30/2015
Une bonne histoire ! Je n'ai pas trouvé Hermione si sombre que ça, je m'attendais à pire avec vos avertissements ;-).
Quant à la rupture avec Harry, je trouve qu'elle est un peu rapidement expédiée. Un POV Harry aurait été bien pour connaître vraiment son positionnement dans cette histoire.
Quoi qu'il en soit, ça me donne envie d'aller découvrir vos autres histoires.
Bonne continuation
Dan chapter 34 . 1/21/2015
A fine story. Very well-written and an excellent, credible plot. Fast pacing, great action scenes. Perfect!
I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing.
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 34 . 7/17/2014
lovely :) good job :)
GingerMockingbird chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
That got dark fast, but I like it. Nice story!