Reviews for Seeing You Again
LeMcHarStar4ever chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
im on the edge of my seat here! continue please! :D
Ilovemydad chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I love it please continue soon
CooLibrarian chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Sounds intresting please continue
DisneyDreamer3 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Awwww! This is adorable & I love it. Samantha & Eddie are one of my favorite couples. It would be great if you made this multi-chaptered!
DiegoRedeemedLover chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
hehe, I LOVED this little drabble! Also, the mythology gag reference to how Eddie ruined her birthday ice cream was so pitch-perfect and also rather hilarious, especially since Samantha is wondering why on earth she is so interested in Eddie now. :-)

This dialogue was excellent: [ "I'm envious of you Samantha. He's polite and handsome I couldn't believe it was him either until I recognized that glint in his eyes."

"Come on and-" Her eyes strayed to the boy that was in the foyer. That was Eddie? He looked so, so Samantha couldn't find the words to describe him.

"Hi Sammykins," he teased her. No matter what he is like he would always be that crazy boy. ]

It's telling that Nellie would be able to sense how Eddie's changed, the fact being that she actually worked for his family once. Though, after rereading the books again, the subtext clearly hints at Samantha/Eddie, considering that employee/employer relationships were frowned upon at the time, and Sam herself takes some guff for it when she assists Nellie and her sisters at school in Samantha Learns a Lesson. :(

Oh, and yes, I will get around to reviewing Oh, boy as well soon enough. :-) Will you be doing a wedding scene for Josefina/Patrick? If so, I can't wait for that one! :)

God bless, me :-)