Reviews for Hidden Feelings
Aerisuke chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
Wow. I really enjoyed reading this story. Even though Tidus X Yuna are one of my favorite Final Fantasy couples (other than Cloud X Tifa, Zack X Aerith, Zidane X Garnet, etc.) I kind of like the FF crack pairings: and Cloud X Yuna is one of my favorites. Great job. Keep up the good work! :D
Denniso chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
It felt a little rushed...but overall, I found it rather enjoyable!

now I must ask, do you plan on a sequal with X-2? I want to see how Yuna and Cloud are getting along! maybe they became Sphere hunters? or they discover the Bevele has more secrets...like Vegnagun.
thepinkmartini chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
Amazing ending! Yuna and Cloud kicking as* was awesome! I loved it. And they're so sweet. I'm sad that this is over. I really loved the pairing.
flaimingdarkfox chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
i so what a sequel of this like x-2 story but with cloud
Reishin Amara chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
heh,u should do a small sequel to let yuna see the world.
RadiantKeybladeFantasy chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
Congratulations on finally getting it done! lol to the note at the end: it would drive me crazy to have an incomplete story,

Very good job with this one! I still haven't finished FFX even after almost two years, lol, but you put a nice spin on it with Cloud and all. Sorry it took you so long to complete, but we know you've been busy. For what it's worth, I enjoyed this story.)

Good luck with your future projects!
The Forsaken Martyr chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
liked the chapter but not how long it took to be uploaded
grandshadowseal chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
You did fine and im extremely excited about the next chapter, keep at it!
thepinkmartini chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
So happy that you updated! Great chapter! So glad that Yuna called upon her aeon.
RadiantKeybladeFantasy chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
lol. I completely forgot you were still working on this story. No offense. Yeah, it's been a while, but I'm glad you can still find time to work on it!

Graphic chapter. Didn't see that coming, lol. Good work though! Can't wait for the last part!
kyjori chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
This is fun! I always liked the idea of Yuna/Cloud ever since Dead Fantasy
Stelmaria chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
Aww, fluffy drabble is the best! I liked this! Though, I don't think Yuna is supposed to know about the guardian turning into Sin thing, not yet anyway. How could she ever do that to Cloud? She's not that mean!
RadiantKeybladeFantasy chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
wow! it really has been a while, lol, but glad to see you're still working on this! Can't wait for the end!
thepinkmartini chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
Loved the fluff! too adorable!
Reishin Amara chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
impressive,you seem to jump through it fairly quickly but impressive either way.(Why didnt I think of skipping all the JOURNEY moments and going to the important crap when i tried writing a final fantasy x )
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »