Reviews for Pretense
Thatsmyphrase chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
Oh my gosh. I loved your other stories! I read them OVER and OVER and OVER again. This story is really good too! Really good mystery I really want to know what happeneds please CONTINUE! : )
Emmithar chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
Haven't read CSI in a while, but glad to find a new one from you. Hope that you update it soon, I have a feeling where this might be going :)
SilverSunRays chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
love the story :) cant wait for the next chapter! :D
WolfGirl75 chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
that was a cool chapter so far. update soon!
Marakka chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
New story! Yay! I love your csi greg stories :)
WolfGirl75 chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
i like this story so far. just to let you know that fan fic has a major glitch going on right now. it wont let me go to your profile to see your other storys i keep getting an error. its been going on all over the place. if you know how to get a hold of someone. could you let them know. cause ive tried every thing and cant get a hold of anyone. if im having problems so is every one else. please help!
FearlessGleek chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
You're back! Or you may have been writing recently and I just missed it. Anyway, I loved your 'Happy Enough' series. I read it back in April when I couldn't sleep and it took twelve hours to finish all six of them but it was so worth it. (I had to mention it because I seriously loved it. LOL)

Great start to this story and I can't wait to read more. You're an amazing writer. :)
Greg'sgirl5 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This is good! :) Gregs awesomeeeee
frickangel chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
You're back, you're back, you're back, you're back! You have no idea what it's been like going through tonnes of promising fics only to read through 3000 words worth of awful writing and bad grammar.

Okay, not so much a review, but rather a squee of relief. But you know I think you're a great writer and I'll review soon as there something juicy plot-wise and Greg-related. *grins*