Reviews for With A Little Help
rose chapter 17 . 7/7/2013
Ey please finish this story ! I like it
Anivia chapter 17 . 4/20/2012
I really liked this chapter, because it's the first one in a long time where there's a character who's actually willing to smooth things out. As in: I really like how James' brother talked to James. I can't wait for you to update.
labryinth chapter 16 . 4/6/2012
I read this and its prequel in like a day! Its awesome that you're continuing with it. I'm intrigued about the phone call, hopefully we'll find out about it in the next chapter. Can't wait :D
Beaky22 chapter 16 . 4/5/2012
You have been one of my favorite authors since the days when you wrote Sandle and I cannot describe how excited I am that you decided to continue writing this story. I stumbled upon its prequel a few months ago and actually said "there is NO WAY slynn is writing BTR ff now" but low and behold it was you and you're even more talented than before.

I can't wait to continue getting emails saying you've updated!
Anivia the Phoenix chapter 15 . 3/27/2012
I've been following this story, and wow. I can't believe you actually updated this! I started off reading the story that came before this one and thought that it was really well-written; everybody was so in-character. When I started reading this one and saw that it hadn't been updated in over a year, I just added it to my watch list and hoped that you would update it one day. And you did!

Here's some constructive criticism. The story feels pretty chaotic- not your writing ability, but the plot and the character interaction. I think it's because the dialogue doesn't have pauses between the characters, just the actual words that the characters say. It would help if there were some natural breaks that slowed down the flow of the dialogue.

If this is purposeful, then disregard my advice. Your writing style really draws me into the story. Hope you update soon!
child who is cool chapter 15 . 3/27/2012
great chapter
AnnechanB chapter 15 . 3/27/2012
Wonderful pickup right where you left off:) I did miss this story and am so glad you are writing it again!
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 14 . 5/22/2011
Oooh! The suspense! Please please please please update soooooon! Love this story!
don'ttrysohardtosaygoodbye chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
Update update update! I can't wait to see what happens!
don'ttrysohardtosaygoodbye chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
My favorite thing about you-other than the fact that you have great stories-is the fact that you update often. :))
IzzyandDesRoxSox is not logged chapter 14 . 1/7/2011
Hey it's me, I Like Chocolate Milk, with an account! (though I'm not on right now)

Ooh...lot's o drama! Poor Kelly!
sweet intoxicationnn chapter 13 . 1/6/2011
JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL. YOU'RE BACK.

This was flawless as usual :)
child who is cool chapter 14 . 1/6/2011
great chapters
Nobody Else Just Me chapter 14 . 1/6/2011
This sounds really bad, like not bad as in it sucks but as in bad as the situation they're in is bad. I can't wait to see how this turns out.
Softball1515 chapter 12 . 12/29/2010
Please update soon it is so good and i want to know how the party went and how calos will make up for missing his date with stephanie please please update
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »