Reviews for Any Way He Wants It
Andrewsmom1996 chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
Awesome chapter! Well worth the wait. Incredibly hot smut and great ending.
RositaLG chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
So intense! I'm glad that they both are realizing just how ridiculous one night only is for the two of them! Well done!
Aching Bones chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Hi there,

Oh more! More! This will never be enough for them...Really looking forward to more...Loved this one...it was hot!...

Ger
bantam-shine chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
*passes out* Damn. There's no way B&B can do the denial dance after their insanely hot sexy time!
Fi chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Phew, so very hot! Thanks for the update, and once again, another great chapter!

I love how you write B&B, and looking forward to reading what happens next!
TheValiumSofa chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
I LOVE this chapter, but do you know what I REALLY love? the fact that there are certain things in both this and the mirror of it that remind you that they're mirrors and how it all plays out. It's just SO WELL DONE! :) I'm really enjoying these and can't wait for the next chapter! :D
jsboneslover chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
OF COURSE they will be together again, sooner rather than later. The question really is how long they will keep up the pretense of a cold agreement.

My guess is that sometime post-bedtime, someone will let themself into someone else's apartment, and whisper their desire in the dark to a receptive audience.
luckywynner86 chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
So hot! Is all I can say right now.
Butterfliesandmudpies chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Loved the contrast of Booth and Brennan with Brennan in control. Awesome! Can't wait for more :)
DME82 chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
I was just telling Sleepless in her review the other day, about how lucky us Bones fans are to have the best and smuttiest fanfic writers around! And this chapter just proves that statement :)

It's so cool reading the opposite POVs from both Booth and Brennan and how affected they are and how they desperately want more than just one night/morning...

I don't care how long it takes for chapter 4, I'll just keep myself busy by rereading this story from the beginning :D
GretaJ chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
hello, melted screen!
ScotFree chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
If she turns down another go-around with 'love-god-Booth' she needs her head examined! As for him - he needs to stop thinking with his big brain and follow his little brain.
cheysma2000 chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Great update. I loved it. Now to get booth and bones a clue.
Jane chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Love both stories. I think they will break, but where? They're addicted now, could be the lab or his desk. lol
LondonLi chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
I really like this Booth, wanting her this much and letting her know that. I hope the trend continues in this story! Thanks to you both for writing great stories. I still haven't been able to pick a favorite yet!;)
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »