Reviews for Love at First Feel
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 43 . 7/18/2011
I like Jason he seems kinda cool for a shapeshifter I could just imagine the boys faces when he told him what he was lol I have to say you really are very good at writing Sam and Dean you have their character down t wonder how dinner is going to go with the boys and jackie and Jason I will read the last few chapters when I get home the boss I back now so I won't get a chance till than :)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 42 . 7/18/2011
Ahh gotta love chipmunks since I have two of them as a pet I know I have weird taste in pets they are cute as hell this chapter was so sweet I wonder who was on the phone to Miranda and what surprise a waits Sam and Dean I'm so on to the next chapter right now :)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 41 . 7/18/2011
That chapter was awesome I'm loving the way Miranda is she full of surprises she really good for the boys I'm so looking forward to the next chapter on the way now to read it :)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 40 . 7/18/2011
It Great to see How relaxed the boys are I'm still loving the whole Dean and Miranda connection because we all know Dean has trouble letting anyone in it great to see the boys relax you are still truly doing such an amazing job in this story I just couldn't wait till I got home from work so I'm reading it now I just realised I haven't left reviews on these last few chapters so I'm catching up now on the way to read the next few chapters :)
SPN Mum chapter 45 . 5/4/2011
I just found this story a few days ago. I have to say, I am very impressed! I love how you portray Sam and Dean. Meranda is a very cool OC, one of the best I've read. Her personality is wonderful and her interaction with the boys is totally believable.

I also think it's great the way you have Sam a little more accepting of the whole 'some supernatural beings are good' situation. I believe he would be that way, cause that's more his nature than Dean's. I hope there are more beings, like Jason, that he can meet and talk to. It's great that Meranda is sharing her home with them too. I hope they make her house a base they can come to when they need a break from the weight of their lives.

Can't wait to see more. I really enjoy reading it.
Suz Singer chapter 39 . 11/21/2010
This is absolutely breathtaking!

My friend and I just opened a forum called the "Writer's Roadhouse", and we'd love if you joined!

It's just for fun, Supernatural stuff. We offer to help out other writers, and just have fun. I'd love if you came on board as one of the Mods if you want, to help other writers too, if you're interested in that sort of thing!
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 39 . 11/19/2010
update update really loved the last 2 chapters please cant wait for more you doing a fantastic job:)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 36 . 11/14/2010
omg i really hope dean tell her how he feels about her really loved it keep up the excellent work update soon:)
LilBrokenDolly chapter 33 . 11/12/2010

"I guess I was just hoping that since you had such a revelation with Dr. Quinn earlier you'd be on board with continuing the whole 'adult' thing and call him."

...totally cracked me up.

Also, the last line about stench and Sam sniffing his pit, also made me chuckle.

Man, how I would love to watch those two men puttering around in my yard! Preferably shirtless, I'm sure you'd agree. Sunshine, fresh air, and a touch of nakedness does a woman good!

Great work, as usual. I like how we are seeing Dean develop here...or maybe more like reveal more of himself / let down his crazy-ass defenses. This is *very* true to character and I love it.
LilBrokenDolly chapter 32 . 11/12/2010
Awww! Good chapter! This was kind of a warm fuzzy chapter, at least until Jackie showed up!

I've got to dash on the the next chapter if I want to finish this a playdate (joy!) this afternoon!

Great writing, seriously. You got mad skillz, yo.
LilBrokenDolly chapter 31 . 11/12/2010
Another great chapter! I love how Sam is a little fearless (but not in a rude way) in his desire to understand, while Dean kind of trips over his own feet trying not to offend Meranda.

And I like how they totally acted like *boyfriends* in chasing her after she left the room.

I think you're spot-on with keeping them in character...nice work!
LilBrokenDolly chapter 30 . 11/12/2010
This was a really interesting chapter, since we get to learn more about Meranda's abilities.

I love their responses: Sam is all, "Oooo, so much to learn!" and Dean is all, "I need a drink." Very much in character!

Another nice one! Off to the next!
LilBrokenDolly chapter 29 . 11/12/2010
Best part of this chapter? Sam and Dean sharing their energy with Meranda, and how they kind of just shrug it off afterwards. With all they've been through, I can't imagine them doing much more than just shrugging and accepting it!

Nice work here! On to next chapter!

OH! And I read your profile! I can't believe you're a fan of the Sookie books, too! I am a nut for those books! I collect dolls (even though I am very much a grown up with my own child) and have customized several so that I now have a Sookie, an Eric, a Pam, a Quinn, a Claudine, a Bill, a Jason, and an OC named Alistair who is Alcide's cousin, but far more rock n roll and doesn't devolve the way I think Alcide did over the course of the books. I have a Fangtasia set up in my doll case, too! Eventually I am going to do a "Pic Fic" based on the SVM universe. Just thought I would let you know I share the SVM love. My fave SVM fic author is Honeypop. Her "Fangtasia Stories" will make you laugh til you cry.
LilBrokenDolly chapter 28 . 11/12/2010
Yaaay! Another good chapter!

I liked how Meranda caught on to the fact that the boys are feeling slightly unsettled at no longer being on neutral ground; it shows how tuned in she is to them. Also, I like how *both* guys have their stuff in her room...slumber party here we come (sleeping optional)?
LilBrokenDolly chapter 27 . 11/12/2010
Love the way you wrapped up this chapter, with Meranda's nonchanlance about arson. Hee hee hee!

I also love the aspect of how the boys are famous in the supe world...very cool. And Dean's pride about it was...heartwarming...despite his whole ego thing. ;-)

I presently don't have any questions I'd like to see included, but if I come up with any, you'll be the first to know!

I am wondering if Sam is going to be with Meranda again? I'm not a total perv, but I'm not a prude either, LOL.

I'm off to read the next chapter! This is great writing!