Reviews for Another Nakama II
Shattermirror chapter 1 . 5/2
Dammit. I hate the Little Garden Arc.

*sigh* Well, here we go.
Shattermirror chapter 4 . 5/2
I'm starting to wonder why there is so much Nami/Ricky shipping moments going on. I mean, I do like it, but I would like you to confirm if that's going to be a pairing or not or if you aren't sure yet.
Totally going for Ricky x Nami..k
Smoker was always my favorite marine
Usopp, the fortune teller
Guest2 chapter 61 . 3/3
Screw the World Goverment.
Guest2 chapter 43 . 3/3
I didn't see that coming.
Guest2 chapter 39 . 3/3
Is there a devilfruit in the ruinsor something older.
Guest2 chapter 13 . 2/28
Big fan of your series here. Anyway the way you write your characters is just amazing. But the yandere is scary.
anieljesu.gonzalez chapter 60 . 1/27
True Because Someone Else With The Will Of D Did Fight To save Robin
gamelover41592 chapter 65 . 6/20/2013
that was an awesome story
DarkLord98 chapter 21 . 1/12/2013
sweet Combo by Ricky and Chopper!
Yua-hime chapter 65 . 12/18/2012
I really enjoyed this arc. I'mparticularly pleased that your following the anime, because Ace is one of my favorite characters and the manga really doesn't have enough of him.

It was pretty awsome that you left Ace, Han, and Ollie with the group longer than the anime did. It allowed Ace's character to grow more and Han and Ollie were very interesting to get to know.

Ace being suspicious of Nami at first was enjoyable and the rivalry between Ollie and Nami was fun to read. I also like that you showed Ollie, Han, and Ace a coule of times after they left the Straw Hats.

Your own original chapter/episodes were very interesting and well thought out. It certainly gave the story an extra little spin to it. I'm really looking forward to your original story arcin the next section as well.

With regards,
Yua-hime
Yua-hime chapter 27 . 12/17/2012
Hi there. I'm terribly sorry I haven't reviewed your story yet. I wasn't a member of the site and hadn't realized that I could review without being one. I probably won't review for every chapter untill I've caught up with the story, but I wanted to let you know what I thought about it.

I've really enjoyed reading your story and I think that Ricky is a very interesting and well rounded character. He's not overly powerful and he doesn't have an irritating personality. He also has a well thought out 's been shown to be strong, but still have weaknesses, so he's easier to relate to.

I like the fact that, while keeping with the story line, his presence still makes changes.

I'll admit that at first the romance between Nami and Ricky was a little off putting. I'm not a big fan of romance, especially in a story where there was no romance to begin with. The fact that I've read several OC tories that changed an action/adventure anime/manga into a romance/drama (not that they were bad, just not my style) story didn't help matters. However as I've read further I've come to enjoy the interactions between the two. The romance isn't over the top and it grows steadily. I also like that it's not a major theme of the story.

Your story does seem to be a slightly more realistic view on the adventures of the Strawhat pirates, using many different genres and not over emphasising any of them. This makes it seem more realistic while still keeping with the themes of the original storyline.

I am very happy that I found this story and I will continue to read it eagerly. Sorry there won't be many reviews from me until I've caught up with your most recent updates. I really am enjoying this story.

With regards,
Yua-hime
TOSARO chapter 65 . 12/13/2011
Great chapter! Love it! Can't wait until your own original story arc! I really love seeing how Ricky has acted along with the rest of the Strawhat crew, but I think the rate that he is progressing at is so fast that there will be less conflict and difficulty with the bad guys. Just make sure he doesn't become a gary stu character. Great story, i'll keep reading with interest!