Reviews for Another Nakama II
SidJ chapter 12 . 9/23
I got sooooo mad during this fight. Ricky has a sword, so why doesn't he stab anyone? Like ever? So many times that lady falls from the sky and lands next to him, all he has to do is stab her while she's on the ground and she won't keep coming back and attacking him! So many time sall he has to do is stab the enemy and they won't keep coming back. This fight made me soooo mad. Just stab them, in the leg even! He has a blade! Use it!
NobleFlare chapter 65 . 8/8
This story is long but that is a good thing. So far this has been different enough to keep my interest and I am more surprised that you had the stamina to write what you have. Good Job
Shattermirror chapter 1 . 5/2
Dammit. I hate the Little Garden Arc.

*sigh* Well, here we go.
Shattermirror chapter 4 . 5/2
I'm starting to wonder why there is so much Nami/Ricky shipping moments going on. I mean, I do like it, but I would like you to confirm if that's going to be a pairing or not or if you aren't sure yet.
Totally going for Ricky x Nami..k
Smoker was always my favorite marine
Usopp, the fortune teller
Guest2 chapter 61 . 3/3
Screw the World Goverment.
Guest2 chapter 43 . 3/3
I didn't see that coming.
Guest2 chapter 39 . 3/3
Is there a devilfruit in the ruinsor something older.
Guest2 chapter 13 . 2/28
Big fan of your series here. Anyway the way you write your characters is just amazing. But the yandere is scary.
anieljesu.gonzalez chapter 60 . 1/27
True Because Someone Else With The Will Of D Did Fight To save Robin
gamelover41592 chapter 65 . 6/20/2013
that was an awesome story
DarkLord98 chapter 21 . 1/12/2013
sweet Combo by Ricky and Chopper!
Yua-hime chapter 65 . 12/18/2012
I really enjoyed this arc. I'mparticularly pleased that your following the anime, because Ace is one of my favorite characters and the manga really doesn't have enough of him.

It was pretty awsome that you left Ace, Han, and Ollie with the group longer than the anime did. It allowed Ace's character to grow more and Han and Ollie were very interesting to get to know.

Ace being suspicious of Nami at first was enjoyable and the rivalry between Ollie and Nami was fun to read. I also like that you showed Ollie, Han, and Ace a coule of times after they left the Straw Hats.

Your own original chapter/episodes were very interesting and well thought out. It certainly gave the story an extra little spin to it. I'm really looking forward to your original story arcin the next section as well.

With regards,