Reviews for Any Way She Wants It
Kimberly Estes1 chapter 7 . 10/30/2019
I enjoyed this story thank you.
nelliesbones chapter 7 . 7/29/2019
No idea if you’re still out there...
I’ve read that story when you first posted it and a few times ever since. It has one of my favorite fanfic lines ever, I could never forget it.

It was the riskiest way to make love, eyes wide open and stripped right down to the soul.
fangirl0321 chapter 7 . 5/9/2019
This was an amazing story! thanks for posting!
Bones123456788 chapter 5 . 2/27/2015
Ok for one I wanted to be the 400th review and for two, I love your story! I mean its amazing I haven't been able to stop reading... I wonder if there's treatment centers for Bones addictions lol jk. But seriously love the story!
Lister4eva chapter 7 . 2/23/2015
I read this on the bus and I got funny looks when i squeaked a few times... I love it! Amazing xx
Charmedchic72 chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
I enjoyed this very much. I think the mirrored fic thing you guys did was brilliant. I immensely enjoyed reading both of them and look forward to reading some of your other fics.
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Great story, nice and angsty, and very classy saucy bits that add to the character development. Truly, thank you.
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
These have been 2 of the best B&B stories I have read on this site! Absolute perfection. Awesome collaboration! You 2 should do it again. You captured our B&B characters perfectly, melding them together like they should be:-) Satisfying reading:-)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
Now Brennan has finally caught up to Booth:-) who wouldn't want to be in her spot right now? Right? That's what I thought... Man, .do you know how to write this stuff or what! Perfection!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
Is Booth not the most giving, loving, patient guy ever in this story?! Damn Brennan has some mighty strong will power, even if she is battling within.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
Hot, but then so sad...
Guest chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
Damn, that was soooo HOT! Just read Any Way He Wants It... Great story, which in turn led me to this one. The greatness continues:-)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
Holy shit this was amazing the character depth and accuracy spott on and I can't believe you wrote this amazin job keep on writing
boneslover29 chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
Absolutely loved this story! I don't know why I hadn't heard of you before last week but you have quickly skyrocketed to one of the top spots on my favorite ff authors list! 3