Reviews for Any Way She Wants It
suki chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
Oh Yeah! Sure are reading this. Want to know more. If he says the serious words to her and her to him and if she becomes pregnant

after that scandously naked intercourse they achieved. I want to

see them so deliriously in love that he asks her to marry him.

SHOW ME THE ROMANCE!
jsboneslover chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
We're definitely not throwing you to the curb. These are so hot, such a smile, such a treat in the middle of the day. Keep writing! These twin series are amazing.
bitsygirl chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
Still reading and enjoying, bb. Lovely chapter, as always.

"Automatically, he flipped to the last page, curious about his dessert options" - OMG I totally do that. I like thinking Booth does, too. :D
blondevor chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
Wow...definitely still reading! What a hot AND warm fuzzy chapter. Where's my man when I need him? LOL

Such great stuff - keep it coming!
unknown chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
that was so amazing! just amazing how you can convey such series of emotion without having the characters actually say/verbalize them. great work and i cant wait for more...
KyriaHitomi chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
very hott
vacruz2 chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
Marvelous! I'm so glad they went on a date, it was lovely and hot! Oh man, you nailed this chapter :-)
boothaddict77 chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
We are so totally still reading this!It just won't stop getting better (:lame soundtrack pun intended)and we owe it all to you,so keep on tryin' :)
prettychocolate chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
I'm still reading. And all I'm saying is: it's a damn good thing my husband is home today. Damn good thing! Wow.
Megan chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
Totally loving this story. Was so excited to see it was updated today.
Butterfliesandmudpies chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
Love the balance of emotion and smut! And B&B in that locker room was WAAYY hot :)
Tartantrace chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
Def not going to waste! Loving this - so well written! More soon please :0)
berniej chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
Of course we're still reaing lolwe need all the BB we can get, the season will be over soon and we desperately need some sweet loving to help us get over this season and into next! Good luck with all the studying your about to be getting intoand thanks for feeding out fantasy's in the meantime.

Bernie

any chance there will be more FATED BEFORE YOU KNUCKLE DOWN TO VERY LONG DUSTY (BORING) BOOKS?
S.P.E.W. supporter chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
Love it :)

I wonder whether or not they kissed after the dinner date on friday? :p
Guest chapter 5 . 5/10/2011