Reviews for Any Way She Wants It
shipperatheartrealistbynature chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
UNF.

iuhiuhkjdksf

kjhkhdsfdihk

Sorry. Coherence. Yes. OH GAWD I want the rest of this story like I want my next breath. GAH.

I haven't read the companion piece yet, moving on to that now.

I love both Cam and Brennan in this, and for all her candor I was still surprised when Brennan broke and blurted all that out (probably because she really did snap, and lost control of herself-a terrifying thing for the poor girl). Lovely detail of the perfume.

Great investment in the set-up, and then THAT prospect. In the eloquent words of Seeley Booth "oh holy shit"

Lord knows I love me some "why yes I WOULD fuck you all the hell over my apartment" take-charge alpha male Booth. YUM.
carolfd chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Loved it and looking forward to more!
Clare-smfc1877 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
So freaking excited for this collaboration! And it's so hot already, can't wait for more :)
jsq chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I love the idea of mirrored stories. How fun! And I just have to thank you for writing this: "Suddenly she got a disturbing picture of Angela as a little girl, staging her dream bachelorette party with her dolls, instead of her dream wedding." Made my day.
laffers18 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
OMG this is going to be EPIC!

So so so so so excited :)
Butterfliesandmudpies chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
*fans self with hand* ... oh my..
Mrs. Fitzgerald chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Holy HOTNESS! I can barely get this review out fast enough- can't wait to read the other part!
fictitiousgirl08 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Ok now I have officially died and gone to heaven. Both of you, working on something together but separately that basically means twice the intensely hot B/B sexytimes? Oh, fuck yeah.
Noie chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Very, very intrigued! Can't wait to see how this plays out!
ffreader215 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
EEEK I am so excited for this one. They both sound SUPER HOT so I can't wait for updates ASAP!
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
*incoherent babbling*

Um.. yes please!
NatesMama chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Oh goody, goody, goody! I love this idea! And both are smoking hot so far! Whoo hooo!
mereva chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
That. Was. FANTASTIC! I liked it just as much as its twin-story. Ummm... cold shower, I'm on my way!
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27