Reviews for Any Way She Wants It
ffreader215 chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
LOVE this. What a great conclusion to an awesome story! All of your stories are being marked "complete" ...does this mean we have some new ones on the horizon! :):):)
Robert Modean chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
It was an amazing ride, a great story, fun and enjoyably smuffy. Booth's vulnerability was impeccably played leading us to Brennan's assuring denouement, the reciprocation of affection that has bound them together for longer than just the few months they'd been involved. This was a great collaboration that gave us two great stories.
Aching Bones chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
Hi there,

Perfect! These two have been 'together' for years is right...Perfect ending...

Looking forward to more from you...

Ger
BoNeSFaN01 chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
I really sad that this is over I've really enjoyed it. You and Dispatch are two of my favorite writers so this tag team fix was a dream come true please tell me you two plan on doing another fic together again...PLEASE?

~Britt
BoNeSFaN01 chapter 7 . 5/31/2011

~Britt
SammieAtHome chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
I also loved your version of the story! Hope you do more partnerships in the future!
LondonLi chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
I love the sweet tones you always give their relationship. As hard as Brennan's fought this, I think she would revel in such affection if she ever let herself accept it. Thanks for the great epilogue!
DME82 chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
If Cam won't do it, I will- Sigh... *tries to wipes dreamy look and grin off my face to finish this review* Simply sweet and absolutely adorable. A lovely end to a hotter than the sun story :)
18lzytwner chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
Awesome story! Thanks! :)
M1n1Meeks chapter 7 . 5/30/2011

Wonderful, light-hearted, and fun... I look forward to reading more - although, I sadly acknowledge that it will not be more of this, exactly. Seeing your name in am e-mail (because I do have the alerts) brightens my day.

And, so you know, I'm posting the exact same review for your partner in crime, since everything I've said goes double. (except, apparently not, since it told me no, so you get some extra babble)

Keep up the wonderful work, please!
Mezzo187 chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
Very enjoyable story. I really enjoyed the "reveal" to the world in this chapter, where they showed up at the gala and acted like any 'normal' couple would. They still kept the good stuff to themselves, but the little kisses and touches-just enough to declare to their friends that they were finally together for real. :)
lyssa414 chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
That was just... AWESOME!

Looking forward to more collaborations between you two!

Write more please!
GretaJ chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
Who doesn't love a happy ending!
Selene Illusinia chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
This was a really nicely done piece and it was a lot of fun to see the differences between what you wrote and what Dispatch22705 wrote.
Mythical Spirit chapter 7 . 5/30/2011