Reviews for Any Way She Wants It
berniej chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
I only wish it could be half as lovely on the show...there is no doubt at all of their love here it was beautiful.

Thanks for sharing, pity it's the end but hey you have other stories to complete lol (Fated!)

Bernie
phoenica chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
Sweet, cute endingto a wonderful story! Thanks ! *cheers*
freelancer73 chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
Just one word: AMAZING!

Thank you!
Megan chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
Oh that was a sweet chapter, really loved that collab. Can't wait for another story/chapter update.
legggate chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
This has been very HOT and a lot of fun to read. Thanks for sharing.
sweet psychologist chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
I've got one word for you (okay, two words): WANT MORE!
Frankie707 chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
That was just a perfect conclusion to this story. I love the way they chose to essentially announce this new stage in their relatinship to everyone by just not hiding it and just showing what they are to each other. It was beautiful.
moonserenity089 chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
Oh, no finish already :(

I just wanted to say this was a fantastic fic that was full of passion, heat and chemistry. Just what I needed.
BB4ever chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
Hello!

I can't believe this is finished :( But I loved every bit of it! Amazing job!

Can I just say that the beginning gave me shivers? Lol. Seriously, I could just imagine what Cam and Angela were seeing and I was just going "awww" and I couldn't help myself :P

Wonderful wonderful story!

I love the ending!

Thank you for such a great read!

:D
jmbatt chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
I figured that Cam and Ange were watching B & B at the Jeff. Ball? It was mentioned in the last chapter. If so, that would be the place to 'come out'.

Loved that Cam could see the change in Booth too - his contentedness.

It's been a wonderful story, and of course I'll read the flip side from Dispatch!

I'll look for something new from you soon?
firstadream chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
awwww. could they be any sweeter? i loved cam and angela's conversation. they're both B&B shippers in their own way. i love 'em for it. thanks for this awesome story! i can't wait to read the next thing you dream up...
Diko chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
It's fun to read, you guys are doing awesome job.
bantam-shine chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
Such a fantastic ending to a fantastic series! :D
luckywynner86 chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
FLOVE this so much! Beautiful ending.
TemperTemper chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
You girls are getting identical twin reviews at the end of this/these ones!

I have adored these fics, just wonderful. Hot, sweet, IC and delicious. Thanks so much for sharing :)
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »