Reviews for Any Way She Wants It
Alicat76 chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
I'm almost crying at how beautiful that ending was! I've adored every moment of this story. You guys are both such talented writers :) Thank you x
hopelessromantic549 chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
You want sex and I want to give it to you all the damn time was really a long ways away from I only want you and I want you for the rest of my life.

THIS IS PERFECT
athingsublime chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
I say he should present evidences all day long :) I enjoyed this story very much, thank you!
ThisIsOld chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
I loved it! You sure can write B&B smut, whether it's sweet and slow or hard and needy. :O

Loved the story, sad it's over, but what a perfect ending!
Squinttoyou chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
You never fail to deliver.

What a sweet and perfect ending. I'm always impressed, but the collaborative effort deserves a new level of respect. Artfully done!

Anxious for your next offering. (Especially if it's Fated!)

Thanks!

Squint
laffers18 chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
*happy sigh*

I've spent all day moaning that no one had updated anything for me to read, and then i see this. It's worth a hundred other updates :D

Beautiful end to an amazing fic. I just adored it...i can't wait to read Dispatches conclusion as well. Also, i'm pretty sure it's now law that you two have to be collabarating on a fic at all times. What? You hadn't heard that? Well trust me, it's true. I mean, would i lie to you? ;)

Now...Fated. That's all i'll say. Just...Fated ;)
sablefalls chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
Love it and I want more of it please!
BandBfan chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
Oh.

My.**sigh**

Do I ever love this fic.

"Couldn't you just keep on going thru the hiatus?"...*hopes out loud with a wistful voice*

This is the Booth and Brennan I want to see on the show, but, you know & I know that will never happen!...DAMN!

Thank you many times over for deciding to do this fic with Dispatch 22705. You two have given us quite the ride, metaphorically speaking..;),

Cindy
GretaJ chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
Awww-smutty, sweet and the 'where are we going with this' discussion. Just wonderful!
BandBfan chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
still reading and still lovin' the story;)
TheValiumSofa chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
I seriously love the parallel structures of this & Anyway He Wants It. You guys have done this so, so well! I've really enjoyed it and can't wait for the epilogue :D
bunny888 chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
D.

That's a selection, not a grade.
Andrewsmom1996 chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
Great chapter, loved it. I loved the Goodman cameo, I miss him. Of course, I lovedmthe smut, it was perfect and loved Booth asking her to say something squinty. My only problem is, I have been in hockey locker rooms, and they are the smelliest places on the planet, so reading about her giving him a blow job in there without imagining the smell was impossible for me, LOL.
DME82 chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
You are so fab, Sleelpless! You made me sigh because of Booth in the beginning and made this chapter both hot as hell and sweet as pie :)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
SouthunLady chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
GREAT! But, would have expected nothing less from you. Wish you wrote for the show...at least, the love scenes...lol.
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »