Reviews for Private Nuisance
Pris chapter 11 . 5/24
Dear puzzlepuzzle,
This is a to die for amazeballs piece of work. Thanks for shining a happy spotlight in my life. Hope your life and work int kicking you too hard.

Appreciate how you write in each character from gs/gsd and it's so freaking them!

Please don't discontinue this fic!
ladycagalli chapter 11 . 1/8
im really happy that this fanfic is still alive, i was shocked that you updated, it's been two years since i last visited this story. Im really amazed that the consistency of the story and their characters is still he same. Hoping for another update.
pchop chapter 11 . 12/12/2017
Just wondering...if you plan on continuing this story
HNNKN777 chapter 11 . 9/26/2017
Thank you for the gracious update despite the very long hiatus and the juxtaposition of adult life that comes with adult responsibilities (sigh).

I hope Cagalli will not be too devastated to know that Athrun is (very) closely related to the defendant, but I believe the plot is gearing towards that direction anyhow. I both admire and love your Cagalli, her dichotomous nature resonated with me a lot. She is both brave and bold and yet fearful at times and this source of humaneness makes her a very engaging and relatable character. She is starting to open up herself to others and most especially to Athrun about her unfortunate past that somehow she feels vulnerable, but her vulnerability became a gateway on being dependent on someone emotionally.

I love that Cagalli was able to confess that she loves Athrun despite the ambiguity of the future. Sure there will be ups and downs in the relationship, but I hope the damage will be amendable. I will eagerly and anxiously wait for your next update.

Your faithful reader,
HNNKN777

P.S: Does "Secrets in Between" have any hope of being updated soon? If yes, that would be another awesome read.

God speed!
dreamworld911 chapter 11 . 9/1/2017
Ah! I'm glad to see that you're back! I love this fic! This chapter was really fun to read and the sudden confession was cute and I could totally see Cagalli confess out of the blue like that! Fantastic chapter! I really love your writing!
reverie chapter 9 . 8/30/2017
It's really refreshing to see a fanfic that include jargons in law properly. This was definitely refreshing.
Wk chapter 11 . 8/25/2017
I am sooo happy that you updated and I only realized today!
Please update soon and not another three years later! You're an awesome writer of course since you are a lawyer in practice!
ribootz chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
I really loved this story...you're so great at making
BoredPiglet chapter 11 . 8/9/2017
I had to reread everything again but it was worth it. I really like this story and so happy that you updated it.

Can't wait to see how the settlement meeting between the Cagalli, Athrun and Genesis Motors will go, especially if Patrick will be there. Oooh, the drama!

Thanks for this chapter and looking forward to the next!
StrawberryWhiteHorse chapter 11 . 8/8/2017
I love how Cagalli said that three words.. but I think Athrun never said it to Cags...? I hope you won't stop in here.. keep it update ! still so many things that haven't explained... many questions in my brain! so see you in the next chapterah! are you planning to continue The isles's sequel too? I love that story.. hope you also not abandon it.. *sorry for my worst English btw ω
itsjustme chapter 11 . 8/8/2017
OH MY GOD YOU'RE BACK! IM SO HAPPY! Cant wait for the next chapter :)))))
StrawberryWhiteHorse chapter 10 . 8/7/2017
Athrun still keeping secret.. I wonder how Cagalli's reaction if she know
StrawberryWhiteHorse chapter 9 . 8/6/2017
Cagalli like a gosh.. or ninja haha
StrawberryWhiteHorse chapter 8 . 8/6/2017
there's other meanings behind those words! those scenes! you know, I must read it two times to understand what's the meaning behind that.. I really must work my brain harder! I don't know if my brain go to the right direction lol
StrawberryWhiteHorse chapter 7 . 8/4/2017
Athrun was drunk! Cagalli was drunk! they're drunk! or wasn't? lol