Reviews for Bound and Shagged
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 4 . 5/23
OMG...Beautiful, erotic, sensual. I shudder every time I think about how amazing this story was to read. The imagery was clear and beautiful. There were quirky little jokes, sexy quips, and sweet moments that gave this story so much depth.

Such a great read. Thanks!
roon0 chapter 4 . 1/23
Brilliant. Thank you so much for sharing.
roon0 chapter 1 . 1/23
I am seriously loving this.
Story Please chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
This was an excuisite chapter. This is seriously the best I've read in a long time.
SleeplessNightsOfGrape chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
This is a masterpiece that somehow, though with expertise, combines an incredible, powerful sensuality with more than enough humour to garner strange, and slightly amused, looks from people in the immediate vicinity following several explosions of laughter in short succession of one another - which occurred on too many occasions to count!

Whew. That was a long sentence, and one that probably flouts grammatical rules excessively. I hope I managed to convey my thoughts, regardless of the fact, but just in case: I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

Thank you so much for writing this & sharing it! It has certainly been a wonderful and highly original read!
Blackroseofwisdom chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
This was a blast to read! I apparently now have a kink I never knew about. Love, love, loved it!
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
This was definitely not what I was expecting, but it was fabulously good.
Kitivi chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
I loved it! Very well written and very erotic. I loved your characterization of Snape especially.
Miss Nailia chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
a truly brilliant story, a shame it's not longer but all good things come to an end, thank you for tis gift i can't wait to read more of your work
Catherin Rabb chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Great story, though now I am all hot and bothered :-) But thank you, very graphic description with vivid detail.
server13server13 chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
After reading at least a couple hundred or more stories if this ship, I find this gem to be the most wonderfully creative! You should have thousands of readers and reviews. I adore it!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
There are no words for me to say how much I loved this story... I'm still dizzy lol
jjunee chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
it's a real pleasur to read a so good and so sexy story.
Mari Wollsch chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
super
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Waouh! It's a marvelous story! Exquisitely sexy! Inventive! I like!
I like the freedom with which Severus and Hermione take up the sexuality. No question, just desire, curiosity and love.
ps: Just a very little thing: i don't know if you was told, but in French it is told "ménage à trois". :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »