Reviews for Bound and Shagged
SleeplessNightsOfGrape chapter 4 . 4/9
This is a masterpiece that somehow, though with expertise, combines an incredible, powerful sensuality with more than enough humour to garner strange, and slightly amused, looks from people in the immediate vicinity following several explosions of laughter in short succession of one another - which occurred on too many occasions to count!

Whew. That was a long sentence, and one that probably flouts grammatical rules excessively. I hope I managed to convey my thoughts, regardless of the fact, but just in case: I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

Thank you so much for writing this & sharing it! It has certainly been a wonderful and highly original read!
Blackroseofwisdom chapter 4 . 4/7
This was a blast to read! I apparently now have a kink I never knew about. Love, love, loved it!
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 4 . 2/24
This was definitely not what I was expecting, but it was fabulously good.
Kitivi chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
I loved it! Very well written and very erotic. I loved your characterization of Snape especially.
Miss Nailia chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
a truly brilliant story, a shame it's not longer but all good things come to an end, thank you for tis gift i can't wait to read more of your work
Catherin Rabb chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Great story, though now I am all hot and bothered :-) But thank you, very graphic description with vivid detail.
server13server13 chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
After reading at least a couple hundred or more stories if this ship, I find this gem to be the most wonderfully creative! You should have thousands of readers and reviews. I adore it!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
There are no words for me to say how much I loved this story... I'm still dizzy lol
jjunee chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
it's a real pleasur to read a so good and so sexy story.
Mari Wollsch chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
super
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Waouh! It's a marvelous story! Exquisitely sexy! Inventive! I like!
I like the freedom with which Severus and Hermione take up the sexuality. No question, just desire, curiosity and love.
ps: Just a very little thing: i don't know if you was told, but in French it is told "ménage à trois". :)
sahara scarlet chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
Absolutely LOVED this one shot. Your really good.
Dimac99 chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
1st of all, I LOVE that you warn for charming!Lucius, that tickled me right from the off! His repeated constant fiftieth birthday parties were also a treat I adored and yes, I must say, he was EXTREMELY charming. It doesn't hurt that I've had a bit of a thing for Jason Isaacs... ooh, probably since The Patriot. (Yeah, Tavington was evil, but sexy very often is!)

Of all the places to hide Snape post-Voldy, I don't know why I never thought of a monastery! It seems like such an obvious choice now, but I'm glad you didn't make it a Buddhist one in the Himalayas, because that has been overdone in fiction in general. Belgium, on the other hand, hasn't, which makes a lovely change :-)

The gender switching potion and the descriptions of Sappho's spells were very inventive, as well as sexy, and I'm not surprised Snape decided the monastery had served its purpose in the end.

(And personally, I think Jason rather suits his name, but then I don't think "elegant" is an adjective used to describe him often!)
BellaTallin chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
Wonderful story, sexy, funny, sensual in the extreme and beautifully poetic and erotic. Brava on a tale extremely well done.
BellaTallin chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
"as dewdrops tickle the honeysuckle throats,

are gods delighted and refreshed by our tears."

The scene that followed those lines had me cracking up til tears were running down my cheeks and I could hardly breathe! I can imagine the disconcerting look on ones face when their breasts honk and squeek and their hip sounds like sawing through a particularly hard log! LMAO
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »