Reviews for Sneak Pique
jamminbomb chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Interesting and funny. Funny and wrong. Interesting and wrong. Interesting, funny and wrong. Well written. What else can I say. Interesting stuff. Good Job. _
Comet chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
That was kinda funny. I thought that was good. I really funny how you slide other anime's into it.
Vosburg chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
Now this was funny. And strange. The kind of

story I like to read more than once.
ToastySama chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
Let me never see this fic, again. For one, you had a good idea, but the story took too long to tell. Second, you expect everyone to know all of the Ranma characters and their personalities. In fact, the only things that I saw mentioned (after skimming for so long) was that Sylia's new hair color would be silver and Nene's would be blonde. You two didn't even want to spend time to cover all the details (like the character and hard suit changes). I'm sorry to say this, but this is a useless story.
Galaxy Girl chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
WITH CABBIT ACTION! Heh heh, the first BGC story I've read on here, and I think the best humor one on here... and I am always one for humor... heh heh heh.
Shannon chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
Just when I think I can't laugh any more, I run into a fic like this...

Keep up the good work!
Ronald J Whalen chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
Loved your story! Nice jabs to hentai, fanfiction and the series itself! I've just become a fan of Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 by watching it in re-runs on Encore's action channel and would like to watch more since it's a cool show.
Newtype Omega chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Definitely hiliarious! (I thought Linna's 'little black book' was the best!) I haven't seen the old series yet, but this has definitely brought curiousity out of hiding! You need to try and do more of this humor stuff! To some, it might be offensive, but if you know what you're talking about, then it's drop-dead funny! Only one thing, in the new series, Linna is the lesbian. (I don't count Sylia because she is one is both the new AND the old series.) How do you change the lesbian of the group from the rock singer to the office worker? Anyway, nice sense of humor! It's a really unique look at BGC 2040!
Braidless Baka chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Umm... Weird... PA classes! HAHAHAHA! But I guess I'm a little confused for the Priss-Sylia thing... And Linna's umm... numerous relationships... But what the heck! Cheers!
Jesse Zamora chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
Sick. Twisted. Juvenile. I loved every last second of it. I thought it was hilarious seeing the Sabre girls in the light of frustrated anime actresses. Though I really don't understand how people get Priss & Sylia hooked up [I always figured it would be Priss/Linna and Sylia/Nene], you certainly present it in a cute and entertaining manner. Also nice was all the varied anime references throughout. One thing though, if you're gonna mention tentacles, you need to throw in a hentai reference. Anyway, please write some more. :)
Yatsura chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
very...interesting. most definitly. crossovers from Beautiful Dreamer, Ramna 1/2 and Sailormoon? interesting... as I said before. I enjoyed reading this, but it was sort of twisted, you know.. but good nonetheless. great job!
Kounji chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
My gosh, SHould I have even been reading this. This was just way to damn funny. You had quite an interesting take on Sylia/Priss relationship. Keep it up
Calicia chapter 1 . 12/4/2000
ROFL. Oh, *very* nice!
Paul Sorvino chapter 1 . 11/20/2000
My favourtie BGC fic ive read thus far. Really good stuff. 10/10
Skyrocket chapter 1 . 11/20/2000
Pretty funny, even if it does do a bit of Tokyo 2040 bashing.