Reviews for Fading Away
grempler1 chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Oh my sweet Jesus. You have got to come back to this and finish the story! This is the most original of the fanfiction stories I've read. It is interesting and we'll written. I am so begging you! Please, please, please. I know it's been a long time but I know you can do it. Don't let me down and I promise a wagon load of reviews.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
i love the sound of this story you should update
Alli-bwahahaha chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
Damn. Update. Pretty please
Fallenarchangel chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Ohhhh I love it

Update blue skies aswell please
joysillysmile chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter,to find out what happens next!
Nissa-Cullen chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
Wow I'm really going to like this story. It's looks very interesting. Why can't Alice see Bella? If Bella is dead how will she get to be with Jasper? Will the Cullen's at least get rid of the nomads since they are causing all that destruction? Or maybe even the Volturi since it has a lot of publicity. I can't wait to read more. I'm hoping this one wins the poll.
gredelina1 chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
For once I agree with Alice - what the hell is going on? Why is Bella invisible to all of the humans and to Alice but the rest of the Cullens can see her? This story is absolutely fascinating and I'm dying to find out more!
ConfederateWidow chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
Ha-ha pixie bitch - she's out of the loop! P Can't wait for more )
i'm in the looney bin chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
ooooh interesting twist, wasn't expecting it but like it - especially jasper and her reaction :) x
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
love it

:P
LithiumReaper chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
Cool story :) Might continue reading this..
KelseyNicole08 chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
I liked this chapter. It was a great For introducing the cullens. I can't wait for the next. I really do love this idea.
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
Holy Shit! This is getting so good. Really, what the hell is going on? The Cullens minus ALice could see her and why the hell is that? WHy can't Alice see her? Weird!

I can't wait to find out. Please update soon!
wendy1969 chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Thank you for finally updating. i appreciate that.

It was sort of interesting to read. although i already guessed last chapter they were missing
shelbron chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Awesome chapter. I liked the part where Jasper first saw her and "held her gaze" - instant connection! :)