Reviews for What the Future Holds
Sylvia Hill chapter 1 . 4/1
I've read just about all your stories and I like your writing style. You seem to tap into the heart and soul of these characters as I sense them, Your love making scenes are sweet and sexy, not raunchy or dirty, You seem to know how they really feel, I like that you seem to understand all the things they feel but can't say to each other, but finally do, There's tenderness, urgency, pathoes, anxiety, and many other feelings that you illustrate, Are you sure that you are not a "Sweets?" (Please overlook spelling mistakes) (I'm on Twitter under my name if you would like to communicate)
Callialex chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Voltron! Awesome!

This was such a sweet story!
Ray chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I LOVE this. I can't explain; it's just perfect. I could totally have seen this happening haha.. Well done, thanks for writing such an awesome story :))

- ray
Liz86000 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Great fic!
Mezzo187 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Very sweet and satisfying story. I really enjoy your writing. (esp. since you let B&B be together!)
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Hi there,

Had to love it...especially Bones as a fortune teller...Love how she told Booth to try again...Will read Cathmarchr's now too...

Ger
BoothyBones - Lisa chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Awww...this was so fun...and so sweet! Thank you!
Mina chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Oh, why can't this happen on the show? Then again, hopefully it will sometime soon!

I really enjoyed everything about it; such a tender moment between them when he was taking her makeup off. I could totally see that happening. Great work, really!
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Fantastic, I think I needed that. Great read. :)
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Why can't she do something like this? Find a way to tell him she's open to a relationship. Very imaginative and believable way for her to pose as a fortune teller. It shows what a creative mind you have.
bunny888 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Very good scenario-I do think she'd get into telling fortunes and be very good at it. And they're so sweet and loving. Nice work!
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
That was delicious! A mixture of everything I love about these characters all thrown into one story! Loved assertive Cam at the start, cute as a button Parker at the carnival, and hot and heavy Booth and Brennan at the end :) I'm glad it was Brennan telling Booth that she wants to give it a chance. He needed to hear it :) x
DME82 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Aww! So sweet. That was fantastic! What a great way for Brennan to tell Booth she had feelings for him... And I found Booth wanting to watch and eventually helping her take her make up off extremely sexy too.
boothandbones4ever chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
So sweet I loved it.
legggate chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Wonder fic! I love it. And I think Bones needs to be the one to make the first move next time. I just want it to be soon, but fear it won't. HH is such a bad person. LOL Thanks for sharing.