Reviews for Lost and Found
spicarus chapter 10 . 3/16
I was a little skeptical about this at first, but I'm hoping to see more.
angel61991 chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
i cant wait to read more. please update soon. i wanna see what happens next cause this is really funny. & mayb u can try 2 make the chaps longer.
mist shadow chapter 8 . 2/3/2011
oh, is Harry gonna be able to transform too? well, no Thousand springs curse for him, though, too inconvenient
mist shadow chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
huh? you said hypertension twice, you could've just said "and a whole bunch of others". and isn't marasmus the failing memory of old people?
mist shadow chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
umm, little inconsistency here. in ch 6 end, Ranma and guys run to Tendo Dojo after Nabiki runs with news of the attack, but in ch7 beginning they are still in airport
cross-over-lover232 chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
ohh more soon i hope, i wanna see harry get traped in marrige by a cute girl soon, it'll be sooo funny as long as its not that bint ginny, it should be some one with no clue on how rich he is!
Shannon Dee chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
That's one duck that would make it to my dinner table. Fun story.
kitsunekuruoshii chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
more soon plz
allora123 chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
when will the next chapter be?
Shara2007 chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
I really like this story and everything that going on. I will be waiting for the next chapter when Harry arrives and we can maybe find out who attacked the girls.
Shannon Dee chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
Possibilities but very rough.
Hvshi Ninak Aya Neko chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
cool. your um... bio says only three round robin stories? you have five stories are they all round robin or are some of them yours?