Reviews for The Alpha, The Hot Head and The Human
WhatAWorld3 chapter 11 . 7/12
Please update this story!
Babysis64 chapter 11 . 6/3
I can't wait until you write your updates to your stories these are good stories that you shared with us. Thank you and have a great weekend
shelbyharton chapter 11 . 5/1
This story is so amazing. Really hope you continue it soon. By the way I think it would be interesting if Bella formed a friendship with one of the Cullen's.
Daughter of the Lion chapter 11 . 3/12
Hey, I absolutely love this story and if you're still looking for a beta id be happy to help!
Hopefully you still plan to update these! Really looking forward to it!
1tinac chapter 9 . 11/27/2015
Really Bella has no back bone at all up set over Alice. She can call her names but break in tears but say she is strong and independent. But crystal because Alice calls her a name
Doesn't make sense. I see being submissive to mates but can say strong and independent but crawl in her sink ever second.
AliDarkHairedBeauty chapter 11 . 11/17/2015
Love this one too! Awesome sauce :)
Mirraz02 chapter 11 . 11/16/2015
omg yes! How exciting! I can beta if you like :)
KeyahKun chapter 11 . 11/13/2015
Looking forward to re-reading it! It's actually been a while, haha. So I can't wait to read it! :D
juliet709 chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
not so sure about this. she just met them and already they are ordering her about and threatening her. does not sound very healthy to me.
Moonlight howling chapter 11 . 11/13/2015
Hmm, question: Bella is half Quileute, so does she have the gene? I would like her to phase and kick the boys as*ses a bit! She would be the alpha-female and be sort of dominant too, right? Real wolf-packs are lead by an alpha-couple, you know.
pupstarstar chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
They are way to possessive.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/17/2015
Very different from what I normally read but I have absolutely enjoyed reading your story. Ty so much. Please do continue with this story. Ty for sharing your writing talent.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
i don't believe you
rochelleross11 chapter 10 . 7/13/2015
Wow what a story good story great job ...