Reviews for Playtime
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 20 . 11/10/2014
okay, honestly this completely genius.
I am powerless to the mystical forces of your hilarity: I laughed so hard my ribs actually hurt for a few hours after I finished. BRilliant!
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 12 . 11/10/2014
hey! hey!
please have some (Adorablly toddler-like) "Romantic" momemnts with Spock and Uhura.
Also: Either Lenny or Jimmy attempts to give Chekov the Talk.
GoldenBug Prime chapter 20 . 10/30/2014
This is awesome
Written Fire chapter 20 . 9/14/2014
I adored the heck out of this and honestly wish there was more. They were all /so adorable/ and I would love to know if they all ever met up again; how they would, if they would still be a crew, and who ends up with who. I'd love to know that for the adults as well; do they get a happy ending, love-wise?

This story was fantastic, and I thank you for writing it. I truly loved it.
Mirage chapter 20 . 8/15/2014
that...that is just the cutest szory i ever did read, so sweet, and i so loved the somewhat happy end...spock did ask to see Jimmy again and he asked to see bones again, so atleast these three kids stay somehow together...and the beagle puppy for scotty ...aww how sweet of Jon...
love this story so adorable and funny and cute and a touch sad...why had the only to stay together for one year...go pre-school not longer...but ok thats a school for intelligent kids so it may be because of this...
cute story
123456789D chapter 20 . 6/22/2014
so I'm a couple years late with this review... hope you don't mind...but I just had to say something after reading this, considering it was one of the most adorable things I ever seen! There were so many times I was giggling my head off and even more times when all I could think was "Awwww, that's so sweet!" I would tell you specifics but then we'd be here all day... Ok well I have to mention one thing, I adored little Bwones (not a typo) and all the morbid stuff he says! I was a little bit sad at the end... alright maybe more than a little... I'm just glad I managed not to cry... but it was close... anyway... then I just thought about all the kids coming back together to run the enterprise, so it's all ok! I just wanted to say that I loved, loved, still love this fic! Thank you so much for writing and giving us your work!... sorry about my rambling throughout this review... Hope to read more of your work! and thanks again!
Book girl fan chapter 16 . 12/16/2013
I'd be hopeless as a teacher. I don't think I could resist a pouting baby Vulcan.
Magiccatprincess chapter 20 . 11/5/2013
This was so adorable! Archer getting Scotty a Puppy! Bones and Spock both demanding to see Jim again! So great!
Monki-Neko chapter 18 . 10/29/2013
omg, i can't believe anyone would tell children THAT story! lol
Monki-Neko chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
will t'pol ever come by as a "guest speaker" or some such thing as a favor to john, as a favor to pike-and perhaps for spock? the half-vulcan, half-human child she may have borne in another lifetime?
TheDimensionOfWords chapter 20 . 10/16/2013
This is seriously one of the cutest stories ever, and I love it to bits! Your writing is just so beautifully done, I am awed by your skill! Thank you so much for writing this piece!
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 20 . 8/30/2013
AAAND NOW I SLEEP. At 4 in the morning. Damn you for writing such amazing, adorable stories!
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 19 . 8/30/2013
He's a clever one, Kirk is.
Why is it not surprising that Nyota was behind the slinky incident?
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 18 . 8/30/2013
Dear god. Pike shouldn't let Archer in the building... Those kids will be traumatized soon. It the Clown?...
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 17 . 8/30/2013
Ahahahahaaaaaaa, Halloween! I love Halloween.
Sulu the mini-ninja! How adorable!