Reviews for Halbarad's Last Journey
Pim chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Did you make this up? it's an amazing piece
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
That was very poignant Ellynn, extremely touching. I have always wished that Halbarad had not been killed off in ROTK as he was so dear to Aragorn and so very dear to him, so am pleased that you chose to honor his memory with this story.
Aliete chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wow that's such a wonderful OS... We don't really know a lot of things about this man who seemed to be very closed to Aragorn. thank you, I've passed a beautiful moment reading your story.

My poor english (I'm french) didn't enable to me to understand all your words, but I love them XD

Bye !
Mirach chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
The story is so touching! Several times I was on the verge of tears when reading it. The loss of Halbarad must be one of the worst personal tragedies to Aragorn, but despite that, Tolkien does not touch this matter in the books much, nor do we know much about him, although he was dear like a brother to Aragorn. I think this story is worthy the man who Halbarad was.
Virtuella chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
An interesting interweaving of different time levels!
Authoressinhiding chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
That was beautiful. I really enjoyed reading it. We never hear enough about Halbarad and the other rangers and their lives back home. Wonderful oneshot.