Reviews for Love's Little Book
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 10/29/2016
Oh how I wish you'd had finished with more of his point of view, as I simply adored this. I am greedy that way. I love EPOV most and this was really fantastic. I love that he felt that change was coming.
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 10/29/2016
Wow, that was a whirlwind romance for Jake and Tanya and I love it. What a great endin. I loved Edward's proposal. In his nervousness and sincerity, his managed one simple sentence and it was glorious. I adored that she tackled him with her YES and their night together making love and talking until dawn. Such an amazing tale and I loved every part of it. Thank you so very much for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 10/29/2016
Another fantastic chapter! I love that he attacked her like he did. Proving that he is fully and totally his free self when with her. I se these two with a lifetime of happiness. Absolutely loved this chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 10/29/2016
I am so effing happy for Tanya and Jake! That was definitely not meddling. She simply got them in the same room together and they did all the rest. I very much loved thatbthey were lost to each other instantly. It was wonderful. I'm also very happy that they are moving in together. I did worry that he'd ask her that right when she finally finished making over her whole house. So, I was very impressed that he's giving up his place instead. That was really very kind of him to do. I love that she wants his library in their home. He does need his things there and that is a very big part of him.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 10/29/2016
That was absolutely magical. You did such an amazing job at bringing these two together sexually. It was sexy, romantic and filled with love and passion. I really liked how Edward acted. He definitely has no fears in bed and that made me happy. I was worried he'd be too stressed to relax enough. Yet instead, they were fantastic together. It was really cute that Tanya was outside waiting for them when they arrived late. She knew right away and was so happy for Bella. I still think that Jake and Tanya should meet. Maybe they'll hit it off?
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 10/29/2016
Poor man was a giant ball of nervous. I'm so relieved that he liked her parents and enjoyed his time at their home. Whew! When she walked back into the room and found Edward and her dead oaghing so hard, thatmade me smile the biggest smile. Very well done. Looks like the next and final base is coming up. Somebody is rounding home.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 10/29/2016
That was nice to learn she's got a girls night out. We all need those. It was wonderful of her to invite Tanya. They all seem to get along wonderfully. I was really quite happy that Renèe was able to rein herself in when she met Edward. She did such a great job. I think he was rather good with her as well.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 10/29/2016
Yes, it was an awkward way to meet his mom but, it was also wonderful. She got to see her son interact with Bella and see for herself how they felt about each other. It truly was a surprise thatbthey confessed their love to each other right then. So very sweet. I think his mom heard it. What a wonderful chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 10/29/2016
I'm surprised and not surprised at the same time, that she's not told her mom about Edward. I don't blame her for wanting to keep him to herself longer. I am surprised that she's not met Edward's mom yet though. I liked reading about his home. Shame that neither of them know how to cook. That could be something they do together. Cooking classes. Makes for great dates. Loved that they've gone another step in their romantic relationship by dry humping. That was really quite sexy.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 10/29/2016
That was fantastic! I loved that she was pacing while waiting for him to show up. She was worried that what she was about to do, may scare him off. I am quite elated that she didn't chicken out. That she persevered and got what she wanted in that full blown kiss. I loved that they got carried away. It was probably a good thing that he stopped it all, as they nearly got too carried away. Very happy that they did start to make out all over again. Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 10/29/2016
Well, that was unexpected with Tanya. I rather liked that she noticed the electricity between Bella and Edward. It was nice that sh apologized that what she did was wrong. It was surprising that Bella fessed up to calling Edward, drunk, when he was on the date with her. She was right, that really could've been rather ugly between the two of them finding out what they'd done. I'm so happy they were mature about it though. Perhaps Bella could introduce Jake to Tanya? Maybe they'd hit it off? I think Jake is right. Edward isn't making the move, as he's waiting for her to make it first. Sometimes in life, you've got to take control. She's going to have to do that with Edward. I have a feeling, once she opens that plug, the whole river will flow in.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 10/29/2016
That was an amazing first date. I'm so glad that she set him at ease by telling him how much she wants to be there with him. That unless he pushes her away, she's not going anywhere. I also really liked that she agreed with Edward's mom. That nothing is wrong with Edward, he's just that way. I like that he's eager for Bella to meet his mom and that his mom is eager to meet Bella. That kiss was really wonderful and perfect in its tenderness. Him kissing her hello the next morning, was fantastic. Wonder why Tanya is nervous?
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 10/29/2016
Rose flying out of Bella's bedroom in a slight panic, was funny. Poor woman had no idea where she was. I'm happy she still recognized Bella. It could've been bad if she'd been too drunk to remember the night before. It was wonderful that she asked to exchange numbers to set up a coffee date, too. Yay! Shame on Alice for ditching Rosalie. You don't ditch your friends, especially when drunk! Bella and Edward's texts were fun to read. Thank you for including them. They were both so excited for their date. I loved them smiling so much, when he got there.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 10/29/2016
I loved this chapter. I'm so glad that he talked about how he's felt all along. How he was very uncomfortable on his date with Tanya. That Tanya understood he wasn't really into it. Thankfully, this Tanya is reasonable. I was worried it would jeopardize the business end of things, if he didn't continue to date her. I really liked their conversation on his stoop. Jake was hilarious with his drunken self. It's funny that they have Rose because she said she knows Bella and that she's her hero. Too damn funny. Bella taking her home with her, to make sure she is okay. Alice must be worried as hell about her, if she simply went to the restroom. Jake is going to hurt in the morning. I wonder if Bella has two bathrooms? Just in case Jake and Rose both need one at the same time for their hangovers. Eek!
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 10/29/2016
I'm so glad that Jake stopped her from kissing him. I liked that he told her she isn't seeing things clearly and that both her and Edward like each other. I even liked that she drunk dialed him and said what she did. Rose and Alice were a very nice addition. I do hope that wasn't the only time they'll be in this. I'm very surprised she went to Edward's shop. I hope he wasn't making out with Tanya. However, with his hair like that, maybe he did.
1,429 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »