Reviews for Love's Little Book
Just Sus chapter 26 . 9/30/2017
I loved this little story, of these two broken souls found each other, and found love. Thank you for sharing this!
Just Sus chapter 15 . 9/30/2017
Oh, aren't they so cute together?
Just Sus chapter 12 . 9/30/2017
Oh, she screwed up big-time here. He was reaching out to her, and she blew it...
Just Sus chapter 6 . 9/30/2017
I like how her relationship with Edward is going. Want to hear more of his backstory.
Just Sus chapter 4 . 9/29/2017
Love Edward...But I wouldn't have accepted a blind date from my Mother, no matter what! Wonder if she will like Jake?
Ajfflady chapter 27 . 9/23/2017
A wonderfully perfect romance. I love how brave they were to overcome their insecurities to embrace love.
sparkledamnu chapter 27 . 6/12/2017
I know I'm very late to this party. I was on FB and someone recommended and really enjoyed it - so - I thought I would give it a try.

I LOVED IT! I really enjoyed Edward gaining courage and experience with each and every chapter. He was soooo sweet I just wanted to pinch his cheeks and beat the crap out of anyone that wanted to do him any harm! :D

Bella was enjoyable also. She kept regaining her own strength and pushing herself forward. You go girl.

I don't think I've ever read a fic that Jake and Tanya got together. I was ready to dislike her the first chapter she was in but grew to really like her character. Kudos to you.

I looked to see if you had another multi-chapter fic completed. Then I looked at the posting dates. I hope someday you come back and finish.

I enjoyed your writing very much. Thank you for gifting this little gem to our fandom.

Elaine - sparkledamnu

P.S. I really hope you still get DM's and get to read your reviews!
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 10/29/2016
Oh how I wish you'd had finished with more of his point of view, as I simply adored this. I am greedy that way. I love EPOV most and this was really fantastic. I love that he felt that change was coming.
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 10/29/2016
Wow, that was a whirlwind romance for Jake and Tanya and I love it. What a great endin. I loved Edward's proposal. In his nervousness and sincerity, his managed one simple sentence and it was glorious. I adored that she tackled him with her YES and their night together making love and talking until dawn. Such an amazing tale and I loved every part of it. Thank you so very much for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 10/29/2016
Another fantastic chapter! I love that he attacked her like he did. Proving that he is fully and totally his free self when with her. I se these two with a lifetime of happiness. Absolutely loved this chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 10/29/2016
I am so effing happy for Tanya and Jake! That was definitely not meddling. She simply got them in the same room together and they did all the rest. I very much loved thatbthey were lost to each other instantly. It was wonderful. I'm also very happy that they are moving in together. I did worry that he'd ask her that right when she finally finished making over her whole house. So, I was very impressed that he's giving up his place instead. That was really very kind of him to do. I love that she wants his library in their home. He does need his things there and that is a very big part of him.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 10/29/2016
That was absolutely magical. You did such an amazing job at bringing these two together sexually. It was sexy, romantic and filled with love and passion. I really liked how Edward acted. He definitely has no fears in bed and that made me happy. I was worried he'd be too stressed to relax enough. Yet instead, they were fantastic together. It was really cute that Tanya was outside waiting for them when they arrived late. She knew right away and was so happy for Bella. I still think that Jake and Tanya should meet. Maybe they'll hit it off?
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 10/29/2016
Poor man was a giant ball of nervous. I'm so relieved that he liked her parents and enjoyed his time at their home. Whew! When she walked back into the room and found Edward and her dead oaghing so hard, thatmade me smile the biggest smile. Very well done. Looks like the next and final base is coming up. Somebody is rounding home.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 10/29/2016
That was nice to learn she's got a girls night out. We all need those. It was wonderful of her to invite Tanya. They all seem to get along wonderfully. I was really quite happy that Renèe was able to rein herself in when she met Edward. She did such a great job. I think he was rather good with her as well.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 10/29/2016
Yes, it was an awkward way to meet his mom but, it was also wonderful. She got to see her son interact with Bella and see for herself how they felt about each other. It truly was a surprise thatbthey confessed their love to each other right then. So very sweet. I think his mom heard it. What a wonderful chapter.
1,436 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »