Reviews for Love's Little Book
Tashakcooks chapter 26 . 4/25
So very sweet! I love how there are no bad guys in this.
Bevey99 chapter 3 . 4/7
Of course she had a choice. She doesn't have to be home.
mamato chapter 27 . 3/1
I soooooo wish we could see the outtakes fm Edwards POV. I just love him! Pleeeeease?
Guest chapter 27 . 11/1/2014
Sweet story
Guest chapter 26 . 8/18/2014
Unsurenes - WTF! There's no such word. Also please learn the difference between "to" and "too". Bad grammar fucks up a story in the worst way.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/18/2014
Grammar seems to be a bit of an issue here. I had hoped that the use of "then" instead of "than" was a typo but using "of" instead of "have" is just plain wrong. "I could of not" should be "I could have not" but more correctly it would be "I could not have". "Which book is the oldest" not "what book". Finally, "I was standing at his door" not "I was stood at his door". Keep the slang for the playground and write in English.
DICATAKADD chapter 27 . 6/12/2014
bellawu chapter 26 . 4/23/2014
Thanks for writing this wonderful story. Im glad there is story where tanya can find her happy ending too!
bellawu chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
I just found this story. I still cant beleive i just found it. Very interesting. Edward is adorkable :)
ForeverRobsessed chapter 27 . 4/17/2014
I loved it ! very cute and romantic. Bookward is absolutely adorable ! Would love to read more from EPOV :)
REgrrl chapter 26 . 3/30/2014
A lovely story. Thanks for sharing.
LoriJY chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
Im glad to see Edward loosing up around Bella, shes gonna be just what he needs.
REgrrl chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Nice premise. Think many people could relate to the need to step out of their box.
Mechcat chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
Jake's OK. But I totally hate Renee. Calling it Bella's "little" job. She really is unable to show Bella any respect, isn't she? At least it sounds like Charlie is able to rein Renee in somewhat.

Edward seems sweet so far.
Mechcat chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
Just started reading this fic. Cute! I'm enjoying it so far.

If anyone tried to do that to me, I'd be very sure to be out the following night. A shame for Jake to stand him up, but it is the only effective way to deal with manipulative people. Perhaps leave him a note on the door explaining I had previous plans, so sorry. And unfortunately, am not ready to date, so will not be able to reschedule until approximately the year 2040. So sorry my Mom misled him.

But my husband characterizes me as being violently allergic to any form of manipulation. So maybe that's just me. Bella will no doubt be nicer to Jake. I'm not a big fan of Jake, so, knowing it's him leaves me with no guilt. Why not? See beginning of paragraph.

Anyway, looking forward to reading more.
1,384 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »